UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nigga's be deleting threads,

crikey

Sorceror
Rekkt!

Rockin the short spear. I dig your style outkastkbr

Someone in another thread said their character was khal drogo. I dont remember the imposters name. I'll Hafta give her a peep

crikey

Sorceror
Oh it was trademan in the "mob of the month" thread. Said he goes to ice dungeon on his kahl drogo character alot

There are two of you? Or mayybeeee you are both the same guy??

Mystery
o_O

crikey

Sorceror
Page 20

And god damn I wish the edit button wasnt removed so I wouldnt quadrple post like a tard

Thanks - whoever removed the edit button

TRADE MAN

Squire
Yes I'm Wedge and Khal Drogo. Token was the corpses. Take a look at the pic and see the names of bodies. Token and the ICE guild tried to gank me in Fire dungeon 3v1. I killed 1 guy then ran from other 2 until my backup came to help even the odds. They ran, but we managed to kill Token. He raged and basically said "fuck hybrid" cause he is made his own shard... I was shocked. They run around ganking everyone, then got mad cause we had even numbers.
And yes Rae Rae, Wanda are OP. I'm fed up with pvping people that use wands. You rekt me in one dump in like 2 secs and I had a mare... What does that say for the guy that doesn't have a mare? Wands are too OP. UO is not fun when wands are a part of pvp.

amtothepm

Knight
seriously, one day you need to log off. go on vacation or something

crikey

Sorceror
And yes Rae Rae, Wanda are OP. I'm fed up with pvping people that use wands. You rekt me in one dump in like 2 secs and I had a mare... What does that say for the guy that doesn't have a mare? Wands are too OP. UO is not fun when wands are a part of pvp.
Use your wealth to sabotage the wand market

WEDGe: buying all wands! Gheal 2o0k per charge
Lightning: 100k per charge!

You will has all teh wands in 3 days, and every farmer will sell only to you