UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nigga's be deleting threads,

You know you're a fucking geek when you post a 4v1 screenshot from 6 years ago rofl.

You also know you're a fucking geek when you take the game so serious that you have to mod your files to let you know when someone is poisoned.. Get a fucking life.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
You know you're a fucking geek when you post a 4v1 screenshot from 6 years ago rofl.

You also know you're a fucking geek when you take the game so serious that you have to mod your files to let you know when someone is poisoned.. Get a fucking life.

ACTUALLY
1. Those screenshots are from Jan 5 2016, that's just the two I happened to have on my desktop from trolling you last time. Your not worth going through the 20000 kill screenshots razor has taken for a pic.
2. Your boy long dong and crew already ran from us at this point. It wasn't 4v1.
3. The only way I know my target is poisoned is through chat via sallos or if the persons bar turns red. Just like everyone else, I'm sorry your so ignorant you do not know how to remove trees to make yourself not lag. ( you really need that excuse of lagging anyway ) Also it tells me if someone has a wand in hand.
4. I still use razor and still rape you.

5. You know your a geek when your online calling people geeks and defending your HONOR ( lol ) on a 20 year old wizard game that you * don't even play anymore *.

Wrecked son, now get off my forums. ( insert random shit about how you used to be a game master here )

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ACTUALLY
1. Those screenshots are from Jan 5 2016, that's just the two I happened to have on my desktop from trolling you last time. Your not worth going through the 20000 kill screenshots razor has taken for a pic.
2. Your boy long dong and crew already ran from us at this point. It wasn't 4v1.
3. The only way I know my target is poisoned is through chat via sallos or if the persons bar turns red. Just like everyone else, I'm sorry your so ignorant you do not know how to remove trees to make yourself not lag. ( you really need that excuse of lagging anyway ) Also it tells me if someone has a wand in hand.

5. You know your a geek when your online calling people geeks and defending your HONOR ( lol ) on a 20 year old wizard game that you * don't even play anymore *.

Wrecked son, now get off my forums. ( insert random shit about how you used to be a game master here )

amtothepm

Knight
KRISSY Upset because oil field work slowed down. at least now he gets to post on a forum of a game he doesn't play while MOMMY makes him eggs for breakfast after 12 sad

amtothepm

Knight
ACTUALLY

lmfao I'm dying at the verbal lashing heavy smoker just took. take this L, smoker.

crikey

Sorceror
ACTUALLY

T_TT_TT_T