UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NOOO SERVER DOWN

Re: NOOO SERVER DOWN

warreng;1691918 said:
Yeah, my bad like i said i got excited hearing about testicles.. Btw i said it a half hour ago, this dick smack that gots Trick, i mean TRICKS, my apologies, decided to take my line, and e\get you all worked up again, i was starting to get very happy with myself, sitting in my chair nude, wishing it'd come back up so i can look at more paperdolls.

Uhmm...Huh?

warreng;1691918 said:
Yeah, my bad like i said i got excited hearing about testicles.. Btw i said it a half hour ago, this dick smack that gots Trick, i mean TRICKS, my apologies, decided to take my line, and e\get you all worked up again, i was starting to get very happy with myself, sitting in my chair nude, wishing it'd come back up so i can look at more paperdolls.

I was combing my pubes tbh

Roxxer

Sorceror

warreng;1691918 said:

lol, your ok now. Shall you die in a peaceful mannor. :)

TrIcK

Wanderer

Anyone else hate faction dexxers that run fast as shit and chuck G-exp pots that hit every time? And running out of mana but they never stop swinging and keep chucking pots forever?

Roxxer;1691929 said:
Dont you mean shaving? The bush covers everything up, atleast in your case.

Never shave man, it grows back like weeds, even faster.

I usually trim. it doesnt cover everything :/

ITS NOT THAT SMALL

Roxxer

Sorceror

Maniphesto;1691935 said:
Never shave man, it grows back like weeds, even faster.

I usually trim. it doesnt cover everything :/

ITS NOT THAT SMALL

Just kidding Mani, I love you. But, I for one dont want to touch your testicles.