UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NOOO SERVER DOWN

warreng

Wanderer
Re: NOOO SERVER DOWN

Sorry, got alittle excited reading posts, about had an erection, and bursted all over. especially hearing about Maniphesto and pac touching his testicles.

Roxxer

Sorceror

TrIcK;1691898 said:
Server is up.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?? Do you just want people to commit suicide??

Actualy, keep doing it. More IDOCS for me :]

Roxxer

Sorceror

Ya'll killed the most fun thread of all time by saying its up. Thanks a whole whole lot, i hope you all die a painful death.

Maniphesto;1691806 said:
I tihnk someone tried to make a timeline :/

i found it and it was Zippy that said it

Zippy;1598759 said:
Yeah... I have no idea what staff member that was.

Also back in 2003, Ryan went to Iraq in Feb. of that year. The shard was then hosted by some guy that Ryan sort of knew. While Ryan was gone me and Ryan's brother were mainly in charge of the shard. After about a month the host one day without notice decided to drop us. We managed to get the shard up and running a few days later, but the only host we could find was a web server in the back room of a liquor store where Ryan's brother worked. The server ran on that liquor store box for a few months until Ryan came back and straitened shit out.

Now that is one for the history books.

warreng

Wanderer

Yeah, my bad like i said i got excited hearing about testicles.. Btw i said it a half hour ago, this dick smack that gots Trick, i mean TRICKS, my apologies, decided to take my line, and e\get you all worked up again, i was starting to get very happy with myself, sitting in my chair nude, wishing it'd come back up so i can look at more paperdolls.

warreng;1691918 said:
Yeah, my bad like i said i got excited hearing about testicles.. Btw i said it a half hour ago, this dick smack that gots Trick, i mean TRICKS, my apologies, decided to take my line, and e\get you all worked up again, i was starting to get very happy with myself, sitting in my chair nude, wishing it'd come back up so i can look at more paperdolls.

Lol Petafile?