UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NOT TODAY HOLY !!]

Jonathan R

Wanderer
T'was the night before Christmas, Holy had anticipated, little did they know, all they would get is coal, upon disappointment, they fought and they fell, O' Holy O' Holy why did you fail? :/

All these fell today and ALL were looted by me, unfortunately Holy did not see the light of day when it came to these IDOCs.... Holy wat? Holy who? Holy bullshit :barefoot:

P.S Maddhatter don't be mad you couldn't get loot :/ :/ [e cry [e cry [e cry some moar T_TT_TT_T

Not Today.png Ebola_10-16_18.13.jpg Alchemistic_10-16_15.51.jpg Alchemistic_10-16_18.12.jpg Ebola_10-16_15.51.jpg

CSudlow

Sorceror
Holy wasn't at any of those IDOC's except for me lol.

I guess if you 3 v1 one person you killed the whole guild.

Good for you!

Hope you had fun looting out 3 empty maxes!

Deebo

ps i personally made around 150m out of the xsist houses so your gonna have to IDOC hard core all year just to match me :)

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Oh that screenshot up top was from a 3v1 gank?

what about this one?

LOLHoly.png

You remember this today? When Tom attacked Genocide Pete and you saw a opportunity to gank... and it ended like this?

That was a 3v1 vs Red Robo Cop and you still died, so i highly doubt 3 people would even bother chasing you down when 1 monkey, duel diagnosed with autism and down syndrome would leave you face down in the dirt taking a nap.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
T'was the night before Christmas, Holy had anticipated, little did they know, all they would get is coal, upon disappointment, they fought and they fell, O' Holy O' Holy why did you fail? :/

All these fell today and ALL were looted by me, unfortunately Holy did not see the light of day when it came to these IDOCs.... Holy wat? Holy who? Holy bullshit :barefoot:

P.S Maddhatter don't be mad you couldn't get loot :/ :/ [e cry [e cry [e cry some moar T_TT_TT_T

View attachment 89943 View attachment 89944 View attachment 89945 View attachment 89947 View attachment 89948

[e clap

You sure did fight real hard to secure some idocs - that had basically no-one at them judging from those SS's....

So - because 1 Holy person allegedly died at 1 of them - you think you defeated the whole guild? um wow... ok now...

One of the screenshots shows a dead beetle... but there is no corpse of "Deebo". Yeah I see "Deebo's" head in your bag - but that does not prove you killed him at that place and time..

In addition - the other screenshot from uno shows the corpse of "Abbastooner" ... I find it ironic that basically everything was cropped out of that picture including himself ... for all we know you guys ganked him 3v1.

[e clap again

Last edited:

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Genocide pete kill 1v3 i just got the screenshot bc geno left to finish off the other 2. that wasnt my kill. I killed deebo 1v1, chopped his head and followed the ghost of his beetle because i think its funny his beetle is named holy wins.

thats all thats left of holy. So yeah. holy got rolled.

Last edited:

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
[e claps again forum warrior, your so cool

According to your tag you don't even play anymore, but you still come to the forums? Honestly people who do that must be the biggest fucking losers ive ever heard of in existence.
Same with AmtothePM like really? Your guys lives are this pathetic?

amtothepm

Knight
According to your tag you don't even play anymore, but you still come to the forums? Honestly people who do that must be the biggest fucking losers ive ever heard of in existence.
Same with AmtothePM like really? Your guys lives are this pathetic?

rofl at me not playing, I'm on like four times a week for an hour a piece. Maybe I'm on a little too late for you, after mommy sends you back into your

basement for the night, baddie.