UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NOT TODAY HOLY !!]

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
rofl at me not playing, I'm on like four times a week for an hour a piece. Maybe I'm on a little too late for you, after mommy sends you back into your

basement for the night, baddie.

Im not even legally allowed to live in the state my mother does, so fail #1

The only time i have ever seen you on outside brit bank, i #rekt you 1v1 so fail #2

You sure find plenty of fucking time to troll the forums for someone who plays 4 hours a week. You have replied to almost every post i have ever made, fail #3

And if you would like to bring IRL into this, at the age of 29 ive already made more money than you will ever see your entire life.
I live in a prestigious neighborhood on the upper west side of Manhattan, on central park west in a apartment you could never come close to affording. Soooo fail #4

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
Im not even legally allowed to live in the state my mother does, so fail #1

The only time i have ever seen you on outside brit bank, i #rekt you 1v1 so fail #2

You sure find plenty of fucking time to troll the forums for someone who plays 4 hours a week you have replied to almost every post i have ever made, fail #3

And if you would like to bring IRL into this, at the age of 29 ive already made more money than you will ever see your entire life.
I live in a prestigious neighborhood on the upper west side of Manhattan, on central park west in a apartment you could never come close to affording. Soooo fail #4

go to sleep nigga you're clearly raged out on coke making up stories

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
go to sleep nigga you're clearly raged out on coke making up stories
Its 2014 bro no one uses coke anymore.

and yeah brooo im sooooo raged chillin out here on my xanax man you really get so under my skin i cant even help it, i mean some internet loser who trolls forums on a game he doesn't even play (well 4 hours a week but if i sucked that bad at pvp i would probably limit myself to four hours as well) Never mind the fact you just plain suck at trolling.

Yeah lots of stories bro, ill assume your gonna deny getting dirted #rekt 1v1 at the brit smith south of Vahala right? Its funny the only time ive ever seen you leave town i i left you face down in the dirt. I remember your exact words after too.... "Ooo OoooOo"
#trash
#suck@pvp
#L2P
#wtfyouspend 24/7 on forums for??

Newk

Sorceror
According to your tag you don't even play anymore, but you still come to the forums? Honestly people who do that must be the biggest fucking losers ive ever heard of in existence.
Same with AmtothePM like really? Your guys lives are this pathetic?

lol @ an ex-con calling someone else a loser and pathetic.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
lol @ an ex-con calling someone else a loser and pathetic.

Yeah to bad this Ex-Con's education is probably further than yours
Makes more money than you
Has more money saved and invested than you.
Has a better looking girlfriend than you could ever manage to pull
(isnt in HEARTBREAKERS!) dude you have a cute UO wedding too? awwwww, man your guild is really fucking L337 bro.

And to both my good friends, NewK and AmtotheINEVERPLAYCUZISUCK@PVP my skype is the same as my forum name feel free to Skype me anytime and we can meet in the field for your dirt naps. Until then, until the day you can grow some balls and Skype me so we can meet in the field, your fucking trash pussies.

So get off my dick cuz you both been riding it way to hard on all my forum posts and unlike yourselves i am not homo, so please stop dick riding.

You can Forum warrior all you want but until the day comes where i get that skype for a field your gaping vagina's just grow bigger and bigger and bigger.

Last edited:

Newk

Sorceror
Man, I feel terrible for you. If anyone knows this guy irl, please get him some help asap before he hurts himself or somebody else.

Hang in there snow, help is only a phone call away.

Here is a link to some NYC hotlines for Mental Health and Crisis Intervention.
http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.c9328b6b86bd30f6a62fa24601c789a0/

I am still looking for the hotline that helps people who think they are badass on a video game, but haven't come across anything yet. I'll keep you posted.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Yeah to bad this Ex-Con's education is probably further than yours
Makes more money than you
Has more money saved and invested than you.
Has a better looking girlfriend than you could ever manage to pull
(isnt in HEARTBREAKERS!) dude you have a cute UO wedding too? awwwww, man your guild is really fucking L337 bro.

And to both my good friends, NewK and AmtotheINEVERPLAYCUZISUCK@PVP my skype is the same as my forum name feel free to Skype me anytime and we can meet in the field for your dirt naps. Until then, until the day you can grow some balls and Skype me so we can meet in the field, your fucking trash pussies.

So get off my dick cuz you both been riding it way to hard on all my forum posts and unlike yourselves i am not homo, so please stop dick riding.

You can Forum warrior all you want but until the day comes where i get that skype for a field your gaping vagina's just grow bigger and bigger and bigger.

For someone with so much education, your spelling and grammar are atrocious, you use hash tags more than a 14 year old girl, and your vernacular suggests that the furthest your education went was actually jail.