UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nox Deer Mask

GimpCent

Knight
Nox Deer Mask

I am looking to get a price check on the Nox Barstool

I personally think its worth 20-25 mil

The amazing stool pc at 30 mil roughly

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/218922-amazing-barstool.html

Amazing items across the board fetch much higher prices

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/227498-nox-sandals.html

14 Mil

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/219575-price-check-amazing-sandals.html

35-40 Mil

For Example

but this guy think its worth 50 mil

A pic to compare

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: Nox Deer Mask

honestly gimp, this guy owns the only one. just because you think it should be a certain price, doesnt mean thats what hes selling it for.

its all about what he wants for it, and obviously its 50m.

bust out a paycheck for this one, all i can say

Seeing as it's a one of a kind item (or atleast one of only a very few) the price is at the sellers discretion. There is no open market for this item to establish a price, so it comes down to what the seller is willing to sell it at, and if he can find a buyer at that price.

Sucks but if he wants 50 mil its worth 50 mil unless you can talk him down. Its all supply and demmand, he has the only supply and everyone demmands it...

Everyone is stating what they are willing to pay for it, so its worth is who ever said the highest as that will be the price the buyer will accept...

And yes, I understand this post is just stating the obvious, but sometimes that helps...

nicchren

Sorceror

You have to look at it though there are waaay more Noxious items than Amazing items so i would think it would be equal to the same price or less.

Damn't

Sorceror

If it's one of a kind, hang on to it. The price will only go up over the next month now that the event is history. Taking what everyone here said the value is, i'd guess 30 mill easy if you actually sell it now. If not then up to 40 mill. Not my area of expertise though.

Sirkah;2072261 said:
honestly gimp, this guy owns the only one. just because you think it should be a certain price, doesnt mean thats what hes selling it for.

its all about what he wants for it, and obviously its 50m.

bust out a paycheck for this one, all i can say

learn the concept of price check before u talk please.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

vermillion2083;2072266 said:
Seeing as it's a one of a kind item (or atleast one of only a very few) the price is at the sellers discretion. There is no open market for this item to establish a price, so it comes down to what the seller is willing to sell it at, and if he can find a buyer at that price.

Sucks but if he wants 50 mil its worth 50 mil unless you can talk him down. Its all supply and demmand, he has the only supply and everyone demmands it...

Everyone is stating what they are willing to pay for it, so its worth is who ever said the highest as that will be the price the buyer will accept...

And yes, I understand this post is just stating the obvious, but sometimes that helps...

Wrong, all items have their limits in terms of value!

The economy that can purchase such an item from such a player is what determines its price.

As in if people are not willing to pay what he wants, then he will just not sell it. End of story...

And no one wins, he makes nothing and keeps an item losing out on large sums of money out of greed :D

amish_ned

Sorceror

this is a perfect reason why MiQ's price check thread is worthless, for anything other than resourses, because if someone has something, and someone else wants it, then the seller determines said items price, not MiQ. If its a one of a kind, plan on getting out the big checks.

Personally, if i knew you wanted it real bad, and I had the only one, you would have to come up with alot more than 50mil, especially if I new you were collecting one of a kind deer masks. Just sayin.

amish_ned

Sorceror

andrewUO6529;2072332 said:
Wrong, all items have their limits in terms of value!

The economy that can purchase such an item from such a player is what determines its price.

As in if people are not willing to pay what he wants, then he will just not sell it. End of story...

And no one wins, he makes nothing and keeps an item losing out on large sums of money out of greed :D

one of a kinds have no limits of their value, you either want it and pay the price, or the owner can keep it. If the owner wants to sell it and/or needs money then he has to sell it for what he can get. Its simple supply and demand.