UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nox Deer Mask

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: Nox Deer Mask

which is what my post basically says, wasting your speech :D lol

if he wants a certain price, and no one is willing to pay it then obviously he can keep it

amish_ned

Sorceror

andrewUO6529;2072369 said:

if he wants a certain price, and no one is willing to pay it then obviously he can keep it

no i think you said everything has a set max value. I said if someone wants it, and I have it, I determine the price. Not some invisible limit of how much something is worth.

andrewUO6529;2072369 said:

too bad it doesn't actually work that way

uoforlife

Sorceror

i think the blaze is the nicest, nox is 2nd best. and amazing is third nicest color. so right in between the price of the blaze and the amazing that's the value of the nox imo.

blaze stands out more, amazing is worth more. 30mil topsies for this one considering theres about 10 other masks these hues now, there is no amazing bear mask, feathered tribal mask, orc mask, or 15 other types of hats.

Van-hybrid

Sorceror

Yeah I like blaze, then amazing and then nox. There are all nice, but I especially love blaze and amazing.

GimpCent

Knight

Dany Mortal;2072585 said:
blaze stands out more, amazing is worth more. 30mil topsies for this one considering theres about 10 other masks these hues now, there is no amazing bear mask, feathered tribal mask, orc mask, or 15 other types of hats.

thats a damn good point i never even thought about all the other masks with the same hue

jester's hat
straw hat
feathered hat
100 skullcaps (blessed) - this is the only blessed clothing
bonnet
floppy hat
tall straw hat
cap
bandanna

Masks

bear mask
deer mask

tribal (feathered)mask (light green)
tribal mask (light green)
orc helm (light green)
goblin mask (light green)

tribal (feathered)mask (dk green)
tribal mask (dk green)
orc helm (dk green)
goblin mask (dk green)

thats just the hats.

amazing has like

Skullcap
danax100
deermask
bonemask x 2

kas245;2073087 said:
Only the owners for these products can make the price's sorry trammies

actually even though youre entitled to your[quite stupid and ignorant] opinion. The correct answer is, only the person willing to pay the most for these products can make the prices.

If the highest anyone is ever going to offer is 40mil, that means its only worth 40mil.

you can all want to set a price of your own but its just like andrew said you can set it at whatever price you want and it will just sit there until someone wants to pay you that much or you come down to a reasonable price. hence the reason no one has bid on it yet. someone should trammel this thread. its called a pc thread meaning you put your opinion on its worth if you dont know dont talk.

Dany Mortal;2073099 said:
The correct answer is, only the person willing to pay the most for these products can make the prices.

If the highest anyone is ever going to offer is 40mil, that means its only worth 40mil.

Of course, the price is only determined at the time of sale, not in "[quite stupid and ignorant]" debates between the haves (the owner) and the have nots (the buyers).

"The law of demand states that during a specific time period the quantity of a product that is demanded is inversely related to its price, as long as other things remain constant. The higher the price, the lower the demand; the lower the price, the higher the demand" (answers.com/topic/economics).

It is true that the total number of head wear that has the same or closely similar hue can be factored into an argument that the buyer can you to negotiate with the seller. However, the seller can use points to his advantage when considering the buyer. In this case, a potential buyer that shows overzealous amount of interest tips his hand. A person that is willing to go to great lengths, create a thread, argue back and forth, and attempts to devalue the item subtly shows how much the item is worth to him. Of course this is a psychoanalytical approach while bargaining.

Considering this potential buyer, GimpCent, has an affinity towards certain rare head wear, if I were the seller I would overcharge most definitely in an attempt to elicit the emotional craving that he hints at through his actions. Also, I would factor in past transactions while considering sale of an item. If a buyer has a reputation for being a bully in terms of trade, I would much rather sell it at a lower price to someone else, because it would be worth it more to me to do so.

Furthermore, if the seller is not in a desperate state and has the patience to hold on to an item the worth to potential buyers can either decrease or increase in regards to the state of market environment. Considering that it is most definitely a buyers market at this time, the wise option would be to hold out until the personal, specified price has been met.

shindig

Sorceror

Green is the color of money! Bling Bling

Talking about items of various colors, there are so many blaze items, blaze shoes, blaze orc mask, blaze sword, blaze wizard hat, blaze bod sandals, non bod blaze sandals, blaze blaze blaze. Not just a lot of diff items, but a lot of each item.

The green clothing (not masks) is a dyable color, so the only reason I think it has value is because people want shit to accompany their masks to make sets. But it's hard with less than 10 pieces of Nox footwear shard-wide.

I can think of a lot of overpriced shit I can't understand where the prices come from. Those evil mage combat boots for example, 1 of 4, sold to a guy for 30mil, he just sold them for less than 20 to a guy who's going to try to get more than 20mil.

Im sure someone who just won more than 50mil playing poker or just donated or made a sweet deal is probably willing to pay generously, compared to someone who's selling off half their shit to buy something.

andrewUO6529;2072332 said:
Wrong, all items have their limits in terms of value!

The economy that can purchase such an item from such a player is what determines its price.

As in if people are not willing to pay what he wants, then he will just not sell it. End of story...

And no one wins, he makes nothing and keeps an item losing out on large sums of money out of greed :D

I'm not quite sure why you said "wrong" when you just stated the exact same thing as I did... :tounge2:

so it comes down to what the seller is willing to sell it at, and if he can find a buyer at that price.

I said exactly what you said, regardless of what he is asking if he can't find a buyer then the item will not be sold. If he wants 50 mil, even if the market isnt willing to to pay that price its still the items worth; its only when he is willing to drop the price to find a willing bidder that the price of the item will drop. By players demanding an item at 30 mil doesn't mean the item is worth 30 mil, only when the owner of the item drops his price to meet the markets demmand will the item be worth that value.

If you compare to real life economics in any monopoly senario its the producer (or item owner) that controls the price, not the open market. Only in a senario where their are many like items being traded does the economy decide the price.

Sorry Naruto but I don't agree with you. :blushing:

Fez_

Knight

I'm surprise no one has mentioned that the amazing barstool was sold prior the second batch of them being handed out so the bids offered then may be rather dated.

GimpCent

Knight

They are higher than they would be now as so much gold has been taken out of the market

"Considering this potential buyer, GimpCent, has an affinity towards certain rare head wear, if I were the seller I would overcharge most definitely in an attempt to elicit the emotional craving that he hints at through his actions."

I have no emotional craving for anything besides Reign Flame

The thing is I offered him 40 mil and I put in the thread don't dick around.... He dicked around and tried getting 50 mil out of me. I offered well over what its value straight up and well I don't care that much to be honest. Sure its one of a kind but compared to the green barstool it doesn't really stand out. Most people wouldn't even notice it unless it was on someone that is well known's head.

GimpCent

Knight

Pete Liv;2073400 said:
just throw it in the fucking trash can and watch gimpcent cry

That doesnt even mean sense I wouldnt have to worry about it then...... that would be a good thing

Its things like that, that remind me you were kicked from Heartbreakers