UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Muggz

Sorceror
Re: O lympics !!!

I think this will be the best, most exciting and close year for Olympic hockey. I can't wait for this to start.

Considering i live in the city where this is happening, the view here is QUITE fucking different from any you have.

We didn't want it, and were stuck with it, and the tremendous bill for it. It was supposed to bring $4.2 Billion into B.C's econonmy.

2008 BC brought in $198 Billion...

Were so far in the whole with the olympics, were selling off all the olympic village after, were selling off Whistler (World Famous Ski Resort, Going Bankrupt) Right in the middle of the olympics.

Fuck this shit.

crackhead

Knight

Eskeshehir;703262 said:
Considering i live in the city where this is happening, the view here is QUITE fucking different from any you have.

We didn't want it, and were stuck with it, and the tremendous bill for it. It was supposed to bring $4.2 Billion into B.C's econonmy.

Were so far in the whole with the olympics, were selling off all the olympic village after, were selling off Whistler (World Famous Ski Resort, Going Bankrupt) Right in the middle of the olympics.

Fuck this shit.

atleast you get to watch some good hockey as you go bankrupt......

Muggz

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;703262 said:

Fuck this shit.

Even if Vancouver was not hosting the B.C. economy would be going to shit man. Just sit back and try and enjoy it.

Muggz;703290 said:
Even if Vancouver was not hosting the B.C. economy would be going to shit man. Just sit back and try and enjoy it.

I'm going out of my way not to. I didn't want this shit. I don't know why we didn't just give it to Switzerland.

GodZila

Sorceror

cauz harper wanted the games
did you see the canadian team logo?
blue with the big C with the maple leaf
its conservators logo
what a fucker

Bama

Bug Huntress

GodZila;703379 said:
cauz harper wanted the games
did you see the canadian team logo?
blue with the big C with the maple leaf
its conservators logo
what a fucker

Harper wanted the games? You're kidding right?
He first came to power when? 2006 right?
The games were awarded when? Well before 2006 right?

GodZila

Sorceror

Bama;703411 said:
Harper wanted the games? You're kidding right?
He first came to power when? 2006 right?
The games were awarded when? Well before 2006 right?

right saxton = north vancouver
harper = calgary

my mistake

but its all the Big ''C'' team anyway

Bama

Bug Huntress

GodZila;703450 said:
right saxton = north vancouver
harper = calgary

my mistake

but its all the Big ''C'' team anyway

Saxton had nothing to do with it he was elected in 2008
Before him the person who held that Federal Seat of North Vancouver was Don Bell thats right a Liberal not a member of the Big "C" team anyway.

GodZila

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;703542 said:
USA & China will probably be the overall medal leaders.
germany will b stong and canada can win the games
(with a little miracle but yeah sometimes it happens)