UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Khephren

Knight
Re: O lympics !!!

I think with that gold we actually beat a record of the most gold medals in Winter Olympics ever... and the best is that we did it in our country !

gosh I'm proud of our athletes !

Of all athletes matter of fact !

Muggz

Sorceror

We went from 0 gold medals at a home Olympics to the record amount. Also the final one being the hockey one made it even greater!

GodZila

Sorceror

olé olé olé olé
olé........olé
olé olé olé olé
olé........olé
crosby! crosby! crosby! crosby!
crosby! crosby! crosby! crosby!

canada owns hockey !!!
this is our game now bring all those dead franchises
in winipeg hamilton quebec etc
we could take one in petnawaga too!

O canada!

olé olé olé olé
olé...........

jaasso;710252 said:
let me explain: i really like to watch the wild hockey of younger players, while canada plays more safe and is good at everything, thats why i think it's a bit boring team to watch

Did you not watch the game against Russia?

Alex Ovechkin put it as "It was like big kids beating up on little kids."

jaasso

Knight

ParagonDancer;710259 said:
Did you not watch the game against Russia?

Alex Ovechkin put it as "It was like big kids beating up on little kids."

i didnt.. the final was the only canada's game i saw. in that they played like i said. anyway canada won and is the best. they were a bit better than usa in everything except in 3rd period but it usually goes like that, team that's losing gets some extra energy

Mary Kay

Squire

Our defensemen were more ODF, our scorers were good, our goalie was good, our defense sucked. Great game though. Ryan Miller deserved Olympic MVP.

Phelon

Knight

Mary Kay;710290 said:
Our defensemen were more ODF, our scorers were good, our goalie was good, our defense sucked. Great game though. Ryan Miller deserved Olympic MVP.

Yea, it was a great game and could have gone either way in OT. Sadly i'm finding it hard to hate on Canada too much. See you fuckos back in the NHL.

Phelon;710293 said:
Yea, it was a great game and could have gone either way in OT. Sadly i'm finding it hard to hate on Canada too much. See you fuckos back in the NHL.

If Luongo brings me a Stanley Cup home, i might actually start giving a shit about hockey again. He just proved he can play at a championship level, time to stop choke artisting it.