UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Phelon

Knight
Re: O lympics !!!

GodZila;708795 said:
Russia = gone
Sweden = gone
no oposition left

Yea, except for the team that already beat you a week ago ;) Don't you hate it when little things like facts spoil your delusions of granduer? I know you canucks are really excited about hosting the games this year, but really lol.

Phelon

Knight

Yea grats on the gold :) I have to admit, that's the first womens hockey match i've ever watched. It kind of like watching an all caucasian basketball league. "None of the bells and whistles but the fundementals are great!!". Except the fundementals weren't that great heh and the ref should be taken out back and shot. A ton of missed calls but meh, at least now I can say i've watched one.

Another gold for the home team and they deserved it.

Phelon

Knight

I have really only been watching hockey, skiing and boarding. Am I to undertand now that there are seperate events for "figure skating" and "ice dancing" now? WTF is ice dancing and when did that happen? Or is it the same event and people are using different terms for the same thing?

Phelon

Knight

Muggz;708960 said:
I hear Canada beat USA for a gold medal today at some ice hockey.

Yea grats on the gold I have to admit, that's the first womens hockey match i've ever watched. It kind of like watching an all caucasian basketball league. "None of the bells and whistles but the fundementals are great!!". Except the fundementals weren't that great heh and the ref should be taken out back and shot. A ton of missed calls but meh, at least now I can say i've watched one.

Another gold for the home team and they deserved it.

Deja Vu

Mary Kay

Squire

Phelon;708959 said:
I have really only been watching hockey, skiing and boarding. Am I to undertand now that there are seperate events for "figure skating" and "ice dancing" now? WTF is ice dancing and when did that happen? Or is it the same event and people are using different terms for the same thing?

I have no idea, this is probably the first time i've watched it all olympics, is right now haha.

Khephren

Knight

wow @ figure skating... that Korean girl beat a record... !!!

I missed Joannie, couldn't keep my eyes open but good for her, I heard she got Bronze !

GO CANADA !

Mary Kay

Squire

Khephren;709063 said:
wow @ figure skating... that Korean girl beat a record... !!!

I missed Joannie, couldn't keep my eyes open but good for her, I heard she got Bronze !

GO CANADA !

No, i watched she did really good.... but the competition was incredible.. those Korean's are pretty graceful on the ice haha.

Khephren

Knight

Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada Go Canada !