UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Sintoo

Sorceror
Re: O lympics !!!

ParagonDancer;707753 said:
I would like to go on record for everyone thinking this, and just tell you, Hockey is not Canada's national sport.

It's Lacrosse. :)

Yes and no, I came across this while trying to figure out which national sport Sweden has (which appearently is none?).
Lacrosse is the national summer sport, and hockey is the national winter sport since 1994.

Mary Kay

Squire

Damn they took the goal at the end of the 2nd away from USA, it was literally 0.037 seconds away from going across the line before time expired.

Muggz

Sorceror

Well Canada appears to have a totally different team against Russia and it is nice... If they stick with this kind of game then there should be a nice rematch.

Phelon

Knight

Canada just destroyed them. Russia just couldn't skate with Canada tonight and got severely outplayed. Nice match for Canada tonight and mabey we will see you in the finals.

Khephren

Knight

well that was a good game !!!

If the Russians would've played like they did in the second and third period, it would've been tighter than that...

my observation : lots of loose sticks.... AND too many men on the ice? (nice try cheating both teams... LOL)

but yeah, I'm not a hockey fan but I watched it till the end.

Khephren

Knight

well I think there was 3 (well counted 3) penalities for too many people on the ice... I always wonder if that is deliberate... In the NHL, I see those happenning like once every 10 games I watch (and in one season, I watch less than 10... :p )

and near the end, there was less hockey and more attempt to hurt the other... it really started to look like the NHL... :)

damn game ! I been dead exausted all day... could barelly talk... and that damn game made some adrenaline rush ! gonna have problems sleeping... again... I really am not well these days but I know why ! It's probably some fckg withdrawl syndrome :p

Khephren

Knight

its funny, for the past like 3 olympics I been almost attracted to them religiously... I guess I finally found myself !

Phelon

Knight

Khephren;708468 said:
its funny, for the past like 3 olympics I been almost attracted to them religiously... I guess I finally found myself !

Well that doesn't shock anyone considering you are a fan of all Olympians because of their dedication. I understand completely. About 10 years ago I worked with someone who was on the Olympic swim team and she pretty much put in 18 hours a day, seven days a week working and training. I get tired just thinking about it now.

Khephren

Knight

I knew a pro kickboxer that broke his fist during a fight close to qualifications... couldn't stop or else... well ya know... then fucked it up even more... healed... then back again, even closer to the olympics, broke his small finger (that was just destiny speaking to him because the garage door closed on it, but so gently that like, NOTHING was supposed to happen but the door hit ''THE'' spot and his bone broke... freak accident)... Then I think his dream was like... well, im sad for him... he was one of the top... I have im on Facebook, I will give him a shout, we used to work together... he was a very cool and dedicated dude, didn't own shit in life, had like a 1 piece apartment, constantly rushing.... and worst is, he was my age or even 1 years older... when you hear me talking about athletes and dedication... his name constantly comes to mind... I'm happy I actually got to know someone like that. It helps me in tough times to continue persuing... I used to see him mostly everyday and he was never a quitter...

Phelon

Knight

Khephren;708488 said:
I knew a pro kickboxer that broke his fist during a fight close to qualifications... couldn't stop or else... well ya know... then fucked it up even more... healed... then back again, even closer to the olympics, broke his small finger (that was just destiny speaking to him because the garage door closed on it, but so gently that like, NOTHING was supposed to happen but the door hit ''THE'' spot and his bone broke... freak accident)... Then I think his dream was like... well, im sad for him... he was one of the top... I have im on Facebook, I will give him a shout, we used to work together... he was a very cool and dedicated dude, didn't own shit in life, had like a 1 piece apartment, constantly rushing.... and worst is, he was my age or even 1 years older... when you hear me talking about athletes and dedication... his name constantly comes to mind... I'm happy I actually got to know someone like that. It helps me in tough times to continue persuing... I used to see him mostly everyday and he was never a quitter...

Yea that's sad man. To work that hard and not be able to realize your dream is rather unfortunate :( Hopefully life will repay him in another way but sadly i'm kind of cynical of "good things happen to good people" in many ways.

Malafor

Knight

Olympics just got useless for me to watch, Sweden lost in hockey against slovakia. :(

*Goes to bed crying*

crackhead

Knight

Olympics were over for me when i seen the czechs lose a game becuase someone helmet fell off. and i dont even like the czechs. enough carebear hockey for me lets get the nhl back going and let the amateurs play carebear hockey next time.

Khephren

Knight

lol

NHL isn't hockey anymore ! it's people that are payed millions to try to injure one another.

well, today is another possibility for Canada to fetch another at least 2 medals !

GO CANADA !!!

Mary Kay

Squire

Malafor;708552 said:
Olympics just got useless for me to watch, Sweden lost in hockey against slovakia. :(

*Goes to bed crying*

Can't sleep on Slovakia :/ They're good but i def. thought Sweden would make Silver/Goal atleast.

GodZila

Sorceror

Russia = gone
Sweden = gone
no oposition left

lets cheers for the girls finals tonight
what a suprise
canada vs. USA
its gona be.... hot :p