UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Mary Kay

Squire
Re: O lympics !!!

Hahaha yeah, don't get me wrong.. the man broke many records that will be tough to ever get close to, but he played shitty this game. The last 2-3 minutes of the game was wayyy too intense.

Phelon

Knight

Don't feel bad it's our national sport too :) Well, after baseball. Actually make that baseball and football (American). Well thb make that baseball, football and basketball.

This is getting hard but it's certainly in the top 10, i'm sure of it.

Phelon

Knight

Mary Kay;706976 said:
Our guys are like 2nd and 3rd stringers too, besides like our goalie.

Hehe true but too be fair, that's because of two reasons. Most of the NHLs first stringers are not from the US. The other is that they selected young, supremely conditioned players akin to the 1980 team that outscored their opponents 16-3 in the third period.

I would like to go on record for everyone thinking this, and just tell you, Hockey is not Canada's national sport.

It's Lacrosse. :)

GodZila

Sorceror

tonight is the night
CANADA vs. Russia
luongo 1st star
sidney *the hot dog* Crosby with the winning goal
i hope for them russians dint drink too mutch vodka last night

Khephren

Knight

there is one tonight and I think.... the woman's game is Thursday, CAN VS USA

I prefer woman hockey to be honnest...

:)

keep those medals coming Canada !!!!!!! go Joannie for your next one !!!

Mary Kay

Squire

Can't wait to watch Russia vs. Canada, and Womens hockey? Really? Haha. I watched that for a bit, theres like no contact(obviously) and their slap shots are about as fast as a normal pass from the Men's league. And their helmets are attrocious its hockey not fencing.

Khephren

Knight

well, men play to fight and contact, woman seem to play more strategically.... and focus less on the hitting...

Its a hockey game, not a boxing and wrestling match (like the NHL)

:)