UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

Re: October Scavenger Hunt

I'm getting paranoid about these pumpkins, thinking they might explode in your bank box, wiping the contents. I swear I heard mine ticking earlier...

namlamina

Sorceror

Calm down guys. Mark has been busy. Although this message is a week old or so, here you go:

[22:18] <&Mark> i still have the scav pumpkin thing to handle too
[22:18] <&Mark> but ive been so swamped

And apparently he has been having internet troubles too. Cut him some slack.

I know the swamped feeling. I rebuilt my network last night and wiped my girlfriend's PC to a fresh install of XP on a newly formatted drive. The old install was an install of windows on top of another install of XP, so all the environment variables were screwy, causing lots of programs to malfunction and all kinds of weird stuff. I still have to install the rest of her software, restore backups, do updates, build an exchange server, scavenge 8 "used/dead" UPS units for parts and partially working batteries, and try to remember to refresh my houses =P

uonoobs

Knight

*edit sorry this was the only thread i could post in when the forums were down ^___ ^*