UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

Hairo

Wanderer
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

omg better than the June scav lol crap i wonder whats better than getting any hue item you want lol

apparently you can click the pumpkins and claim your prizes. haha someone in vent just said they got a cbd off one.

uonoobs

Knight

incubusfan1413;1981492 said:
apparently you can click the pumpkins and claim your prizes. haha someone in vent just said they got a cbd off one.
OMG are you serious! I don't want to click mine now! :D

LSPlayer

Wanderer

Looks GOOD to ME!!!
Aim:ReeferMadness345

Attachments

• ReeferMadness_10-31_16.52.jpg
    ReeferMadness_10-31_16.52.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 115

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Soooo apearently this was the real trick of halloween. Oh well sux for u people that bought em.

CBW

Sorceror

Considering it is someone's anniversary today ...

He is probably enjoying a wonderful evening with his beautiful wife & child after working his ass off with the rest of the staff to bring us a sick October.

I'd just calm the fuck down.

CBW;1982286 said:

He is probably enjoying a wonderful evening with his beautiful wife & child after working his ass off with the rest of the staff to bring us a sick October.

^

CBW;1982286 said:

considering its marks event i dont think ryans anniversary would slow him down. mark is probably just putting some finishing touches on whatever it is.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1982323 said:
considering its marks event i dont think ryans anniversary would slow him down. mark is probably just putting some finishing touches on whatever it is.

I agree with this ^

and u people take what I say way to seriously. I'm just trying to scare and confuse people.
I've waited for this scav thing long enough to where im not even excited about it anymore so I just try and mess with the people that still are