UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt

Hydrofiend

Knight
Re: October Scavenger Hunt

I feel dumb, I searched inside old minax base in Papua, figured one inside an active faction base would have been found already.

Hairo

Wanderer

MARK MARK SRS I WILL LIKE DONATE 1,000$$ IF YOU SAY AHAHAHA TRICK OR TREAT AND MY CHOICE AS A PRICE IS [ TRIIIIIIIIIICKED!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

Red Eyes

Sorceror

This was a pretty fun event. I enjoyed seeing Britannia again, and went to a lot of cities I haven't been in years. I found mine in a barrel on Vesper Docks. Not sure how others missed it because it was in an obvious barrel patch, not to complain :p but yeah loved this event!

Even though i didn't find anything, it at least kept me entertained for a good 4-5 hrs of non-stop running around. ran across about 30reds in that time, so these events definitely spark up some conflict. props to the staff.

SmiL

Sorceror

bulhugthe;1976423 said:
excuse me people

i have posted this up for a week now

asking for feedback and input, suggestions, and comments

other than one or two, i have not received anything

though my ego says that things are perfect, i know better

so please, any comments would be greatly appreciated

even negative ones

even by kafirs

Im not sure what you mean but, you had to "hunt" the pumpkins.

sssuuu

Knight

SmiL;1976432 said:
Im not sure what you mean but, you had to "hunt" the pumpkins.

Don't mind him, that is just a cleaver way to spam for other ads (Spam bot pretty much :/)...But all the pumpkins are gone, I wonder when the prizes for those pumpkins will get handed out?

Or perhaps the pumpkins are the prize ooo :)

*Rides away on an emu*

SmiL

Sorceror

sssuuu;1976433 said:
Don't mind him, that is just a cleaver way to spam for other ads (Spam bot pretty much :/)...But all the pumpkins are gone, I wonder when the prizes for those pumpkins will get handed out?

Or perhaps the pumpkins are the prize ooo :)

*Rides away on an emu*
lol i got owned 1v1 no pots

well i heard whoever has one locked down in their house will have it explode and all their precious items are burned in a blaze of fury.....

really everyone gets death shrouds.

namlamina

Sorceror

According to an anonymous source named Addicted, Mark said in IRC that these rewards were going to be better than the June Brick Rewards. But that was 3 weeks ago. I guess we'll find out tomorrow or Sunday.