UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Forum 2015 Secret Santa

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
It does not matter of the number is even or odd.

Even an odd number, will give everyone a partner, it's a 1 on 1 basis, it does not change anything if you have 5 people or 10, everyone will get a partner if you do it right :)

LittleMary

Traveler
yeah, visual explaination of this :

5 people

1 give to 2, 2 give 3, 3 give 4, 4 give 5, 5 give 1.

all that is really needed is to make list of names, random the list order and follow the recipe.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Signup is now closed! I will be sorting the names now and messaging every attendee who their partner will be. You have until Christmas eve and new years day to give your gift to your partner. If you have not gotten your present by than, Please let me know.

Reactions: Nux

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I have finished sorting everyone's partners and I have hopefully messaged everyone who that will be. If you have not gotten a message, please message me and I will tell you who your partner is.

Thank you for participating everyone, and have a lovely holiday. Hopefully next year this will not be a last minute thing.