UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: !!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

beelzebub;1579848 said:
Peniku's house (which would have been the winner but since you're insanely rich, im gonna let someone with less cash take the cake =P dont hate me for being a bastard)

So you swayed your opinion of whose house was the most bad ass based on his bank account? That just seems wrong. The winner should be the winner not "honorable mention."

Phooey

Knight

beelzebub;1579865 said:
point well made. Quid in order to receive your prize you must gate me to the house and refresh it. good lookin out phooey.
Glad to be of assistance. :)

GreyMacabre

Wanderer

Phooey;1579853 said:
I don't even think that's actually quid pro quo's house. It's greatly worn and has looked exactly like that for a while now. Wouldn't he have refreshed it within two weeks ago to enter it in this contest?

Next time, might I suggest going with your original plan of having multiple judges?

If he did use it as an entry and its not his, that is a very low thing to do, given the fact it is a shrine to a player who was put in jail under bad circumstances. If you also know the person who built it might be a good idea to tell him its in Idoc.

Here a story to behind the shrine i found while forum surfing after passing it a while back
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/starbucks/86809-remember-star-scream.html

Hema

Wanderer

And I was joking around that I could make *teh* halloween house with photoshop. As it is your 500k Bee, it's your decision, but in the end I feel a bit disappointed, that you changed the rules without telling anybody.

quid pro quo

Wanderer

TBH I never thought it would win, as it's not really decorated, just thought it was a wicked house you guys should see. If I wanted to win I'd have copied the design with a house I owned and entered that.

Dream Theater

Sorceror

quid pro quo;1580122 said:
TBH I never thought it would win, as it's not really decorated, just thought it was a wicked house you guys should see. If I wanted to win I'd have copied the design with a house I owned and entered that.

fag

beelzebub

Knight

yes, everyone bumps up. Sooooo.

Pussycat is 1st place=500k

Grey Macabre is second= scarecrow

xJoeWhitex is third= purple explo pumpkin.

and Peniku, since i really liked your design, ill find something to give to you, too... cuz that is just pimpin. :D

anyways, hope you all enjoyed it. sorry for "changing the rules" if there had been more than 6 entries or w/e i might have wanted others to help judge... but idk. all things considered, at least i try to hold the occasional contest on the forums and make things interesting...

:/

wkstrm

Lord

beelzebub;1580266 said:
yes, everyone bumps up. Sooooo.

Pussycat is 1st place=500k

Grey Macabre is second= scarecrow

xJoeWhitex is third= purple explo pumpkin.

and Peniku, since i really liked your design, ill find something to give to you, too... cuz that is just pimpin. :D

anyways, hope you all enjoyed it. sorry for "changing the rules" if there had been more than 6 entries or w/e i might have wanted others to help judge... but idk. all things considered, at least i try to hold the occasional contest on the forums and make things interesting...

:/

ya, in the end, everything ended happily. :)
thanks for doing this as well. it sure made some things more interesting.

on that note, i'm closing this thread.

cool contest. beelze you should hold another one for xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.