UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peniku

Page
Re: !!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

At Ni Village!

The monster was Hungry and ate all the decoration!

Homie The Klown;1578971 said:
img489.imageshack.us/img489/5720/dedstoragezd1.jpg

add the http crap

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know where I am going when I accidently blow someones face off!

they all lookin good

i like the little one with the grave int he middle and the cross above it

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

i'll post mine. I can't enter, as there are static tiles & artwork on my island that are not available to the standard home decorator (or me).

And for the people that see this and think "oh he's an admin" or "oh, he must suck admin cock" -- think whatever the hell you want. I'm tired of arguing with people, and I could care less what you think.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Is there any way I could get a tour of your house? Every time I see a thread that mentions your island I really really want to see it.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Well fine. Even though I'd like to check it out I will have to continue to leave it up to my imagination and screenshots.

wkstrm

Lord

there is actually a runelib somewhere that covers most of the private islands. I just can't remember where it is. :(

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

euphorbia;1579173 said:
there is actually a runelib somewhere that covers most of the private islands. I just can't remember where it is. :(

at least 100 people have runes to my island.

but only 3 people have runes inside.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

I'm assuming that you keep your doors locked. So even if I could get a rune to your island I couldn't get inside to snoop around.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

doors locked & the entrance blocked w/ lockdowns.

if you have any other questions, shoot me a PM. i've already derailed this thread enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.