UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror
Re: !!!OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN HOUSE THREAD!!!

I managed to track down a rune to his island about an hour ago. But I continue to fail to find a way into the courtyard.

Ra

Sorceror

Everything looks good. Pretty creative.

kdivers

Knight

all in all i feel it was a failure... if we had a GM's help, it woudl have been pimp. we asl players donate the cash, and the GMs jsut advertise it and get people to do it...

[e sigh

beelzebub

Knight

okay, here's the winners list:

FIRST PLACE, WINNER OF 500K- QUID PRO QUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SECOND PLACE WINNER OF A SCARECROW- PUSSYCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRD PLACE WINNER OF A PURPLE EXPLO PUMPKIN- GREYMACABRE!!!!!!!!!

definate honorable mentions are xjoewhitex's house, and Peniku's house (which would have been the winner but since you're insanely rich, im gonna let someone with less cash take the cake =P dont hate me for being a bastard)

I hope you guys enjoyed the contest, and dont feel bad for not winning, i would have given everyone a prize but im just not that rich lol.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMPETING, I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST!!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK IN THE NEXT COMPETITION I HOLD!

PussyCat

Wanderer

Groovy! I've never won anything in my life. I'd like to thank... my friend Trydon for letting me use his house... my dog ginger, for licking my leg when I felt ill about it... the winking moon, b/c it's cool... and it's the moon. J/k. Thanks! I had fun!

Phooey

Knight

I don't even think that's actually quid pro quo's house. It's greatly worn and has looked exactly like that for a while now. Wouldn't he have refreshed it within two weeks ago to enter it in this contest?

Next time, might I suggest going with your original plan of having multiple judges?

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Phooey;1579853 said:
I don't even think that's actually quid pro quo's house. It's greatly worn and has looked exactly like that for a while now. Wouldn't he have refreshed it within two weeks ago to enter it in this contest?

Next time, might I suggest going with your original plan of having multiple judges?
oh really? lol... :rolleyes:

beelzebub

Knight

point well made. Quid in order to receive your prize you must gate me to the house and refresh it. good lookin out phooey.

Status
Not open for further replies.