UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official House Design Contest [6 Winnters, 7.5mil up for grabs] Ends April 8th 2011 7pm central time

the reason why i closed the event is because after I created 2 threads (like the way you suggested one would be questions/answers/comments, 2nd thread would be ONLY pictures of designs), a forum mod disagreed with this and merged the two threads into 1, i shortly realized that this would create conflict due the fact that the rules are now on the middle section of the 40+ replys of the thread, then a forum mod made it so i couldn't edit any of my posts, so I was unable to edit the first post to inform the rules... hence why I quickly closed the thread, and if do u look at this thread theres only 3 people that read the rules and submitted a proper design, and 4 others submited pics without reading the rules (since the rules were halfway down the 40+ replys of the thread)

i'm confused on why you think I would close the thread by any other means.

I'm pretty confident that the forum mod didn't even read the thread and just noticed 2 threads created by me and merged the two, which i'm suprised cuz yet the note to mod still hasn't been noticed look at the title of the thread lol it says 6 Winnters, which in the 2nd thread first line says [note to forum mod] which u can still find halfway down in the middle of this 1 big thread.

its obv that they don't want me to create any player run events.

to be honest, i don't really give two shits, but since you asked and you were misinformed, now you know why I closed the event.

regardless, Since you were misinformed on why I closed the event , I have to respect the forum mod's choice on this.

Something to consider: I paid out the gold. 6million out of the 7.5mil that was quoted, even though like you said the rules weren't being followed. People got paid. in a few weeks no one is going to remember this thread anyways

BriarMoss

Sorceror
ABC Easy as 123.

1)Great Concept
2)BAD Ruleset
3)Bad Staff Support
4)BAD Forum members who can't fucking read. (You know what I'm talking about)
5)Bad resolution of contest via method and outcome.

You know these people can barely read. I know you wanted lot's of designs to have a lot for people to vote on/pick from, etc.; you do have to realize the issues that creates. Esp when limited to one thread. I've been a forum GMOD before, on a forum that had about 500 new threads created each day. I've been a MOD on a forum that gets over 1k new threads a day. That's why I made the suggestions to you via AIM on what I would do / how I would run it. You can't give people free reign, too many cooks in the kitchen as they say.

Nice try I guess. Still declare shenanigans though.

P.S.

On a *hopefully* light note. You have BAD forum luck with your topics.

ABC Easy as 123.

1)Great Concept
2)BAD Ruleset
3)Bad Staff Support
4)BAD Forum members who can't fucking read. (You know what I'm talking about)
5)Bad resolution of contest via method and outcome.

You know these people can barely read. I know you wanted lot's of designs to have a lot for people to vote on/pick from, etc.; you do have to realize the issues that creates. Esp when limited to one thread. I've been a forum GMOD before, on a forum that had about 500 new threads created each day. I've been a MOD on a forum that gets over 1k new threads a day. That's why I made the suggestions to you via AIM on what I would do / how I would run it. You can't give people free reign, too many cooks in the kitchen as they say.

Nice try I guess. Still declare shenanigans though.

P.S.

On a *hopefully* light note. You have BAD forum luck with your topics.

yeah I just have to work with a forum mod on what is allowed and what isn't, hopefully next time it is better and goes smoothly i think alot of people will enjoy it if we just got on the same page.

WELL!

Just for enlightenment
Heres my house!

Balcony (The little houses next door are mine also. The on directly to the left is also decorated as a guest house :)
rr.PNG

First floor
-Living room
-Kitchen
-Map room
ww.PNG

2nd floor
-Tailoring
-Bedroom
-Bathroom
-Potion room
ee.PNG

Guest house
and rune library house
tt.PNG

Do I win?!
Gimme monies pls ( :

i just find it funny that he said one person could win it all. Then suddenly he didnt. I think icky should just award the rest to the next runner ups regardless. This just makes you look like shit. you had a good thing going for about a week. So sad.

Xantumal

Page
i just find it funny that he said one person could win it all. Then suddenly he didnt. I think icky should just award the rest to the next runner ups regardless. This just makes you look like shit. you had a good thing going for about a week. So sad.

Would you possibly expect more? :p

Code Blue

Knight
He actually did pay, look at the pages 3&4

Wow he reduced the time by a week w/o notification.

And its really cool that uogamer50 and others are talking shit about tessa on pages 3&4&5.

So this thread has been useless for a week.

Lets trammel it now.

Neppg

Sorceror
Wow he reduced the time by a week w/o notification.

And its really cool that uogamer50 and others are talking shit about tessa on pages 3&4&5.

So this thread has been useless for a week.

Lets trammel it now.

Yea I know it was stupid and all but I just wanted to correct the fact that he actually paid :p

Countessa

Knight
This event was player run and had nothing to do with staff. You created multiple threads for the same topic so they were merged.