UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official hybrid BEST dog avatar contest!

Which dog is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Bad poll. The other two dogs are poorly represented. If you want it to be fair then you need two large standalone images of the other two dogs. While I think it's in poor taste to put a Fox Racing cap on a dog (Or anyone for that matter), I'm more inclined to vote for Tank (unoriginal name) due to the fact that half of Krissy's face is in his avatar. Gross. Darian probably stole the dog in his image or at the very least lured it with promises of a better life.

crikey

Sorceror
Bad poll. The other two dogs are poorly represented. If you want it to be fair then you need two large standalone images of the other two dogs. While I think it's in poor taste to put a Fox Racing cap on a dog (Or anyone for that matter), I'm more inclined to vote for Tank (unoriginal name) due to the fact that half of Krissy's face is in his avatar. Gross. Darian probably stole the dog in his image or at the very least lured it with promises of a better life.
Yeah, you are right

Deleted the BIG picture of Tank to be fair

And added "Dixies" name

rekkkt lol! funny shit man

General Lee 21

Wanderer

You put a lot of thought into it.

What kind of hat should I put on him next time to make you happy? A world of warcraft hat?

BrandonMK

Sorceror
You put a lot of thought into it.
So much thought.

What kind of hat should I put on him next time to make you happy? A world of warcraft hat?
Fox Racing is up there with TapouT, Ed Hardy, and Affliction. Fortunately, it's easy to spot those types of people from a distance. They'll typically have a badge on their vehicle (Fox Racing, Monster Energy, Hurley).

Crikey used that image to show off your pooch. I thought it made the dog look bad. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice dog and not some frat bro who beats his girlfriend.