UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh the irony...

Re: Oh the irony...

darthjesus;620959 said:
what does pre-aos experience matter in a post-aos shard?

gg buckeyes
Your statement shows how little you know about the game. Like I said to Eby, stay on Demise. If you guys ever (doubtful) wanna fight on Hybrid/Divinity let us know. It got old waiting all day to fight a few of you beating you down and then you going back to luna. Thanks Sven for the input though.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

well CoW for msot part was led by a few people msotly Relic Loresbane DAMION Lost Cause and Fuddrucker aka Renai Quelor however once SX!was made Goose n LC led it mostly anything ud like to know as in lcs cell number etc?

Peen8902000;620965 said:
well CoW for msot part was led by a few people msotly Relic Loresbane DAMION Lost Cause and Fuddrucker aka Renai Quelor however once SX!was made Goose n LC led it mostly anything ud like to know as in lcs cell number etc?
No I was just forcing a point that you weren't in CoW. Keep up the good work though. I heard you told people you knew me and Bile on OSI by the way.

Wie Yu So Bad;620962 said:
Your statement shows how little you know about the game. Like I said to Eby, stay on Demise. If you guys ever (doubtful) wanna fight on Hybrid/Divinity let us know. It got old waiting all day to fight a few of you beating you down and then you going back to luna. Thanks Sven for the input though.

oh noe, now I'll never be the king of uo....

btw I'm not Sven, but I'll take that as a compliment

darthjesus;620974 said:
oh noe, now I'll never be the king of uo....

btw I'm not Sven, but I'll take that as a compliment
You were never good that's why I was confused you flagged. Sorry Ehren.

Dilly

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;620970 said:
No I was just forcing a point that you weren't in CoW. Keep up the good work though. I heard you told people you knew me and Bile on OSI by the way.

Oh because you were in CoW? Doubt it.

Dilly;620977 said:
Oh because you were in CoW? Doubt it.
I wasn't. I fought against them for 9 months. I know most of the group though. Care to tell me what server they're from Dilly? Still ducking dueling me as usual. Pathetic.

Dilly

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;620978 said:
I wasn't. I fought against them for 9 months. I know most of the group though. Care to tell me what server they're from Dilly? Still ducking dueling me as usual. Pathetic.

R-O-F-L everyone on the shard knows you won't duel so stop crying. And considering I was in CoW for a long time they are from.. OMG.. could it be Catskills.. where I played for like.... over five or six years? CoW wasn't a big deal considering they ate dirt from Hex, myself, someone, Errasal and many others. Quit pretending to be an internet badass when you are a joke not only online, but in your skin and bone, barely pushing 140 lbs if you are lucky, pathetic life.

LaRue

Squire

Dilly;620983 said:
R-O-F-L everyone on the shard knows you won't duel so stop crying. And considering I was in CoW for a long time they are from.. OMG.. could it be Catskills.. where I played for like.... over five or six years? CoW wasn't a big deal considering they ate dirt from Hex, myself, someone, Errasal and many others. Quit pretending to be an internet badass when you are a joke not only online, but in your skin and bone, barely pushing 140 lbs if you are lucky, pathetic life.

Whats the point of this thread and curious why it hasn't been locked.. so so pointless.. who really cares?

Dilly

Knight

LaRue;620992 said:
Whats the point of this thread and curious why it hasn't been locked.. so so pointless.. who really cares?

Your quote was my second post on the thread.. I think it is a retarded thread (if you look at who has done most of the posting.. especially the rage posting) I think it hasn't been locked because staff are afk enjoying their night :p I just had to make a point to Evidence because i crap things out that have a higher IQ and make a better argument than he can.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

ive asked lc goose etc none of them know evidence and nobody even knows who his chars were prolly some randdom ass DB4 my guess hes Cutter fights alot like him and wont duel anybody

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

itt:

-Duck got guardwhacked by brasilians and got called a cheater
-Evidence is a raging alcoholic and internet badass
-Bile is trying to quit uo again but will be back in 3 days
-Eby & Ehren ask what does pre-aos experience have to do with aos

this really shouldn't have taken 14 pgs...

Seer

Wanderer

I see tones of e-penis here.
Bile, you are a patethic nerd
And all of you who give him audience or lick his balls are as patethic as him.
Get out of your e-caves.

LaRue

Squire

My earlier post was not directed at anyone in particular.. just in general a dumb post.. and it has been here for days maybe we need more forum mods on Demise.. I would hate to see us turn into Hybrid.. they are a bunch of babies

Wow did I ever miss out on some fucking fun.

Let's just get a recap, for the record:

-Bile finally had a complete emotional breakdown, possibly due to the possibility of being homeless within the next couple months. Makes his 17th forum account (and still 'doesn't care', mind you) and slaps his degraded dribble all over our boards once again. Claims he has 'quit' but has left the 3 characters he has actually played for more than 30 minutes in the past several months.

Overall pathetic rating = 9.7 / 10

-Evidence, who is still considered one of the worst PK's on the shard and in all of [USA]'s history, has the gall to come around here and insult players capable of utilizing 3x as many brain cells as himself. Needs to spend more time finding the bottom of a bottle of JD as opposed to the bottom of the ranks on our shard. Absolutely miserable human being who's existence is faltered further for every day he continues to live. Talking shit about UO:R on the Demise forums? Come on now.

Overall pathetic rating = 10 / 10

-Paul, funny with a good sense of humor, but seems to be inhaling Ethanol fumes on a daily basis. Sounds oddly familiar to what Steve Buscemi would sound like with Q-Tips rammed up his nostrils.

Overall pathetic rating = 9.3 / 10