UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh the irony...

lolololol

Wanderer
Re: Oh the irony...

Dilly;620983 said:
*block of text that means nothing*

Considering how big of a pussy you are on here, if you did play OSI, I bet you used Elf City as your safe haven so you wouldn't get beat the fuck down.

dsavant

Sorceror

(unrelated)
you have some mad OCD or something with your spell icons lol, its all lined up so neatly

lolololol

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;621101 said:
Wow did I ever miss out on some fucking fun.

Let's just get a recap, for the record:

-Bile finally had a complete emotional breakdown, possibly due to the possibility of being homeless within the next couple months. Makes his 17th forum account (and still 'doesn't care', mind you) and slaps his degraded dribble all over our boards once again. Claims he has 'quit' but has left the 3 characters he has actually played for more than 30 minutes in the past several months.

Overall pathetic rating = 9.7 / 10

I underlined the words that I put in your mouth, you can thank me in your next post for your post having the little bit of structure it's got.

Do I seriously need to do another screen shot with those characters missing? I think so, considering you completely missed:
lolololol;620882 said:
Just transfered all 3 of my houses, say goodbye.

Goodbye.

the Canadian public schooling system must honestly fucking blow.

Here you go fans, some more material to talk about:

Attachments

• 3characterspatheticdemise.jpg
    3characterspatheticdemise.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 108

lolololol

Wanderer

Peen8902000;620941 said:
Alot of zen are old school not all are post aos

Someone that has played OSI extensively in the Pvp Scene, will not be a complete fucking coward and the people from Zen. that claimed they were apart of it especially Dilly, I just can't believe that.

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

When I get home from work, expect forum bans. You people have been warned numerous times, but you just don't seem to get it... Those who can't follow the rules, will be sent away. End of story.

lolololol

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;621101 said:
Makes his 17th forum account (and still 'doesn't care', mind you) and slaps his degraded dribble all over our boards once again. Claims he has 'quit'

Says the queer that has been banned from Demise how many times, along with multiple forum accounts?