UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok this is what needs to happen (to bring pvpers like myself back)

TheNuthigh

Knight
For alot of pvpers like myself to come back to this server.
#1 A server wipe would prolly do very good considering all the bullshit that is been edged on this server of the years.
#2 You guys really F'd up the wand situation. wtf is the deal with that. that was the one thing you had going for you. and you fd it up.
#3 Your player base. You need to promote/market your server and cater to the people who actually still want to play this game. Its not all about getting new nerds. Its about getting the old the nerds that you used have back.

ps i know atleast me and 9 other people who would play if these things would happen.
we as pvpers want mostly, heads to kill. and right now you all dont have that. get em! because id love to come back ;)

For alot of pvpers like myself to come back to this server.
#1 A server wipe would prolly do very good considering all the bullshit that is been edged on this server of the years.
#2 You guys really F'd up the wand situation. wtf is the deal with that. that was the one thing you had going for you. and you fd it up.
#3 Your player base. You need to promote/market your server and cater to the people who actually still want to play this game. Its not all about getting new nerds. Its about getting the old the nerds that you used have back.

ps i know atleast me and 9 other people who would play if these things would happen.
we as pvpers want mostly, heads to kill. and right now you all dont have that. get em! because id love to come back ;)
Not gonna happen bud, sorry

crikey

Sorceror
Just a heads up, staff really can't do anything major without Ryan's ok. So it's wrong to say hybrid blew it's chance.

That's some of the reason mark left.
If the remaining staff (suzy, duncan, and montana?) all also went rogue and left, but went on a ramppage first: Drop all guardzones, spawn 50 harrowers at every bank/new player start point, jail everybody active, I wonder how long it would take for Ryan to find out and fix it lmfao