UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok this is what needs to happen (to bring pvpers like myself back)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
BTW folks his grand plan is to move us all to revelation it's officially open beta.ROFL donations must've been scarce this month.Not talking shit but that's just wrong @Ryan.You don't answer to state of hybrid then open a shard that's bs.You should tell loyal folks what's up.No disrespect truth.

susejmaster

Traveler
For the all so called respect Ryan has for the so called community over the years what a bunch of bs and a sad moment.*Shoots Ryan in knee*Rip hybrid.

@Ryan only comes round when his kids need new shoes for school so he don't get arrested sending them without... he eats his family out of house and home... shit that dude is a home prolly weighs 350 and 60% body fat.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
@Ryan only comes round when his kids need new shoes for school so he don't get arrested sending them without... he eats his family out of house and home... shit that dude is a home prolly weighs 350 and 60% body fat.
Lmfao
You would eat like a king too if you convinced a bunch of tards into spending hundreds, even thousands of dollars on a single, outdated computer game

Like wow.....Ive seen some guy riding around with o e of them neon purple bears. What diea that cost like 500 fucking us dollars?!?
Like wow..... Just wow....
Think about that and let that sink in....

I wonder if he is taki g any pointers from the new ****** with all their new content. It seems pretty popular.

Anyways....yeah.....I doubt that shit wever be complete. Hard to open/run a new server when you dedicate a whopping hour of work every 6 months

Fuck it, he must make decent money doing whatever he does. I wouldnt give A fuck about my UO Buisness either