UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok we might havea problem here for rp towns.

Re: Ok we might havea problem here for rp towns.

I'm in GMT -6:00 (thats CST) and if we could have it on a Saturday or Sunday. I'd be most grateful.

dead-eye

Knight

trammel, north point is in trammel. now i need to talk to cirri guy to see if this is ok, if not then we can do it in my shop but the tavern would be the best,

and the meeting is mainly going to be about what we think should happen with the roleplaying here on demise, and hopefully to combine and make one huge one,

and to tell the truth i havent seen virriguy in a while.

Cameron

Wanderer

You can count NPV out of this, we allready have a location we like and we won't be moving. Warriorman and Dead-Eye can stop speaking for NPV as a whole whenever they like.

As far as other guilds joining the village, there has never been a problem with that as long as the rules are followed. We don't PvP, if you wish to, North Point Village is not for you. Otherwise you can follow what Viriiguy stated in his original post and send him the information he asked for.

dead-eye

Knight

well, to tell the truth dirty, you guys are never there!, the only peopel ive seen acually rping in npv is me warriorman, and the healer,(cant remember name) and the wondering mason, who made me a bunch of tables.

ive never seen u guys there acually roleplaying, so ill stop talking about npv when you guys start.

Merberol

Wanderer

Cameron:

allright NPV is out . ( we never talked about you leaving )

youst to klarifye you have no item restriktions only charakter restriktions that states no law breakers and no militia style guilds in your town right ?? or atleast in the name of your town .. ??

am i right?

so we need to have our meeting else were .. if you other guys still is interested in making a comunity that we all kan role play in ..

Merberol

Wanderer

ps if the founders of npv dont take resposibility for making a comunity work and youst wanto exersise power within npv and you wish to have some say in it ... then ignore what they say

we are individuals .. and we all wanto rp .. those of us who wanto sit down and talk lets do so .. we can allways sit and talk in minoc inn ...

dead-eye

Knight

well there is no reason to have a meeting somewhere else, just dont talk about npv in it, my small roleplay shop is right next to the tavern, they cant kick me out of my own house so we could meet there. ill go now and set up some chairs and get some food and drinks for us.

Cameron

Wanderer

You can hold the meeting wherever you like. What I'm mainly addressing is Dead-Eye stating we can all come together as one comunity and decide on a place we would all like to live. NPV allready has a place we like, so we won't be moving from there. As for malitia style guilds, as long as they keep the fighting out of the village and don't war in the name of the village I don't see a problem with them living amongst us.

dead-eye

Knight

yes yes. i was not saying i wanted to move, hell no i got way too much crazp in that house to move, and i like the npv spot besides for the air elementals, those cause trouble to my roleplayer lol. but what im saying is let try to get other poeple into npv, lets talk and see if we can pursaude eachother.

dead-eye

Knight

and now we must think of a time, i was hoping tonight. mabey 5pm eastern time zone?

we will have to decide this further but 5 pm eastern time is one hour from now,

Merberol

Wanderer

if we can come to some agreement on how to manage an comunity all together i really beleve we can have a good comunity ...

camerong and viriiguy ... it might bekome so that you will be fanced with having control over your town but not the comunity developing around it .. sinse i and my guild allready have a lokation in the yew area where we have set up base and we will not move ..

what i am talking about is larger then one singe town it is a komunity that stretches over all of trammeln .. and maybe the whole of demise ... where in npv is the first town ... but hopefully not the last ..

Sintoo

Sorceror

Just a tought wouldn't it be easier to have this discussion outside of the game? I mean I know atleast I think it's pretty hard to have a conversation with multiple people in the game, the text gets over showerd, it disapears you check the journal the colour gets messed up with the background so you cant read it and so on. Just think it might get abit hard.

ZNICK

Wanderer

Create a private channel in game and use that. That way people don't have to even be in the same place, just paste the channel name, password, and time.

Z

Cameron

Wanderer

Llorian said:
if we can come to some agreement on how to manage an comunity all together i really beleve we can have a good comunity ...

camerong and viriiguy ... it might bekome so that you will be fanced with having control over your town but not the comunity developing around it .. sinse i and my guild allready have a lokation in the yew area where we have set up base and we will not move ..

what i am talking about is larger then one singe town it is a komunity that stretches over all of trammeln .. and maybe the whole of demise ... where in npv is the first town ... but hopefully not the last ..

We're not trying to control the comunity, just our town, and we would hope that anyone who wishes to devolop within the town would respect our wishes. I like to think that the role play comunity as a whole is more respectful of one another than to just move into a town and run amok.

I've set up a nice area for this meeting in my home. Dead-Eye is still hosting it, I just happen to have more free space currently.