UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok we might havea problem here for rp towns.

Merberol

Wanderer
Re: Ok we might havea problem here for rp towns.

indeed ... your town is your town .. and i have no intetion of moving into and taking over or running amok .. but the residents you do have might need to see more of you .. if your not accually in the town atleast the same amount of time the others are .. al you own of the town is the houses you have plased there ... town shuld be run as small komunties with in the larger roleplaying comunity

WarriorMan

Wanderer

well it seems were wroking together kind of like i said in an earlier post im not virriguy i dont run the town so i dident have much say in it i never said nvp had to move what im attaempting to do is break down the walls seprating these rp communitys. it would be nice to see everyone in a close locations but im not sure how many ppl r willing to move we might have a bit of trouble but well figure out somthing i wish viriiguy would show up and enlighten us a little bit with his thoughts but till then im thinking wel have the meeting at dead eye's house satuday time im still thinking on that if anyone has a good idea that would help seeing how im horrible with time zones and cant figure out how that time converter works lol.

dead-eye

Knight

hey sorry i was palying with ym dog,

the whole reason i wanted a meeting is well because, whats rolepaying without seeing the other person your talking to?

I am sorry,
I have missed alot, but I have been away. Firstly my computer has been giving me problems. Some faulty hardware. And then I have been out of town
for a couple days as well.

I am sorry I missed this thread, and I am sorry that I missed the meeting, but I am working on re-downloading UO atm :D

I will first be honest and say I have not read this entire thread yet.
But I will read it in a bit. Also I am sure those at the meeting will keep me filled in on what happens. I am currently in contact with Cameron.

Once again, sorry folks, but I have been away :) I am back now... Or at least I will be in a couple hours or so.

ViriiGuy

Merberol

Wanderer

dont worry .. we might do this again some day when moore established roleplaying guilds show up -.. atleast we dint burn any bridges ...

WarriorMan

Wanderer

nice to hear your up and running virriguy i hope to see ya around town some time.