UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Okay, lament..

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NC-17

Sorceror
Re: Okay, lament..

Poptart;1927339 said:
Okay gangsta. Keep tattoo'ing yourself with your shampoo made gun.
Keep dieing 1v1 @ yew and gathering your alts to kill me....lol who also died...
good nite everyone

jessen13

Sorceror

I don't think you've ever killed anyone 1v1 NC-17. You were too busy running around duel pits as a polar bear last night to duel me, "no, i'm not in the modd". What a fag.

Raserie your a nerd get a job.......just because you play uo all day doesnt mean anything .....in 3-5 yrs ull wander why u played uo........u play so much ur the best alchy on server...congrats moron

Sprint-

Wanderer

I have a job that I work full-time, and I'm going to college full-time in less than a month. I guarantee I do more than you IRL, you should invest in a treadmill, fat ass.

Josey_Wales-

Wanderer

travis-slayer;1928739 said:
Raserie your a nerd get a job.......just because you play uo all day doesnt mean anything .....in 3-5 yrs ull wander why u played uo........u play so much ur the best alchy on server...congrats moron

oooh owned.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I dunno , how will you feel after you played uo for 5 years and accomplished abuslutely nothing?

NC-17

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1928990 said:
I dunno , how will you feel after you played uo for 5 years and accomplished abuslutely nothing?

Accomplishments: Making the blue EQ/MS

Think before you speak there guy...

WaRgAzM

Knight

NC-17;1929508 said:
Accomplishments: Making the blue EQ/MS

Think before you speak there guy...

If you meant eq/ms made the red WKD. That might of helped. But you are still so far off track.

UO is not about "accomplishing" something, it's just a distraction, hobby, entertainment - whatever you wanna call it. It's just that some people have more fun when there is competition. Lots of people smoke weed here, does that accomplish anything long-term? Does that mean they should stop? Some people watch TV, some sew, some play an instrument, some play games. If you enjoy it, who cares.

UncleSam

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1929633 said:
UO is not about "accomplishing" something, it's just a distraction, hobby, entertainment - whatever you wanna call it. It's just that some people have more fun when there is competition. Lots of people smoke weed here, does that accomplish anything long-term? Does that mean they should stop? Some people watch TV, some sew, some play an instrument, some play games. If you enjoy it, who cares.

I cryed a lil not gana lie..

Brookly

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1929633 said:

Says the freak who spends majority of his time on UO ranting and pretending people actually give a fuck about what he has to say. Shut the fuck up Rikomi, I can see right through your little bullshit rhetoric in this post.

I look forward to spending some more time with you in game. Always a pleasure... :)

Brookly;1929693 said:
Says the freak who spends majority of his time on UO ranting and pretending people actually give a fuck about what he has to say. Shut the fuck up Rikomi, I can see right through your little bullshit rhetoric in this post.

I look forward to spending some more time with you in game. Always a pleasure... :)

I'd say ur on ur PMS but you'd have to be a woman. So I'll just call you a bitch who is clearly aggravated because I am getting under your skin.