UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Okay, lament..

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Okay, lament..

Rikomi-hybrid;1929698 said:
I'd say ur on ur PMS but you'd have to be a woman. So I'll just call you a bitch who is clearly aggravated because I am getting under your skin.

How could you ever get under my skin... I have always enjoyed your company. Never a dull moment with you. Redundant but never dull. :)

Kingllama

Knight

UncleSam;1929640 said:
I cryed a lil not gana lie..

I loled at ya chubby.
But you're cool man.
I'm going to be gone from uo for awhile when Fallen earth comes out
MAD MAX LOOKING GAME FTW.
lol

Kingllama

Knight

Raserei;1929750 said:
fallen earth looks like shit

and its not even in beta? ;x

Its in beta.
I had a dream about darkfall last night.
Ya i know i'm a loser but it was very strange.
I like post apocalyptic games.
Closed beta.

UncleSam

Knight

Kingllama;1929747 said:
I loled at ya chubby.
But you're cool man.
I'm going to be gone from uo for awhile when Fallen earth comes out
MAD MAX LOOKING GAME FTW.
lol

Fallen Earth? ugh sounds gay il google it lol
Im leaving uo also for about a month maybe less going to Montana for a bit see some family

creap

Sorceror

Taken from the Fallen Earth Website.

When a character resurrects, he or she suffers penalties to either their XP or stats. The more often a character dies in a short span of time, the greater these penalties become. In no case does a dead character leave a lootable corpse behind, so there’s no stealing a player’s gear, mount, or vehicle.

So it is WOW in the future.

Aitne

Page

Thomas Aquinas;1912612 said:
Dude, no matter where he goes he ASKS for it. I mean seriously, in case you haven't noticed Chub -- all his threads are of the FAIL variety, and every time he posts it's obvious he's trying SOOOO hard to gain acceptance.

I don't see why you're even defending him. He's the one that puts himself out there like that, so it's his fault he's being flamed with every post.

ur gay

jerron

Sorceror

ras your fucking ugly no wonder your so good at uo.. its like spider man u give up your life to be spiderman or you give up spiderman to have a life and in this case YOU ARE JUST MAD UGLY FOR UO SKILLS BWAHAHaHAHAHHAA

JabbaWockee

Sorceror

jerron;2152649 said:
ras your fucking ugly no wonder your so good at uo.. its like spider man u give up your life to be spiderman or you give up spiderman to have a life and in this case YOU ARE JUST MAD UGLY FOR UO SKILLS BWAHAHaHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHEHASIEUHASIEJUASHUDIHSADUI LKOL

Sprint-

Wanderer

jerron;2152649 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHEHASIEUHASIEJUASHUDIHSADUI LKOL

Sprint-

Wanderer

JabbaWockee;2152661 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHEHASIEUHASIEJUASHUDIHS ADUI LKOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHEHASIEHASIEJUASHUDIHSADUI LKOL

can you find the missing letter?