UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

on the field again, don't be scared to die, cmon!

uonewb

Page
Marc* I thinks it's pretty funny how you think people care if you're on the field... Killing you is a pretty common thing, you don't need to announce to everyone to come kill you.
You've never been able to kill me unless you have a group of people, so cool bro. you are no where near as good as me, plain and simple. no one cares how to spell you're name, you are still a queer, mark.

You've never been able to kill me unless you have a group of people, so cool bro. you are no where near as good as me, plain and simple. no one cares how to spell you're name, you are still a queer, mark.
Marc* You've been "pvping"(Dying) for like 6 months and think you're good... It's kinda sad how even when all of the good players quit you're still bottom of the barrel.

uonewb

Page
Marc* You've been "pvping"(Dying) for like 6 months and think you're good... It's kinda sad how even when all of the good players quit you're still bottom of the barrel.
you have no idea what's been going on past 6 months you don't even play...yes i die alot..probably the most on this shard...but i also solo and fight outnumbered more than anyone on this shard, im a fucking baws and you know it. im the best, get over it bro.

you have no idea what's been going on past 6 months you don't even play...yes i die alot..probably the most on this shard...but i also solo and fight outnumbered more than anyone on this shard, im a fucking baws and you know it. im the best, get over it bro.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/584393/ "Best" You kinda contradict yourself, you're the best, but you die the most on the shard? Your definition and my definition of the best must be different.

uonewb

Page
that's because I don't pick and choose when and who i fight, i fight even if i lag, outnumbered, don't have wands, don't have armor, don't have a horse/on ethy/on foot, you name it..come at me and i'll beat u in every aspect, but you know better bro, when been through this before and you got worked, as expected.

that's because I don't pick and choose when and who i fight, i fight even if i lag, outnumbered, don't have wands, don't have armor, don't have a horse/on ethy/on foot, you name it..come at me and i'll beat u in every aspect, but you know better bro, when been through this before and you got worked, as expected.
Lol worked? I dueled you the first day I came back to Hybrid and we went even lol. You sit in the pits and practice 24/7 and you still can't even be a top contender for number 1... "I don't pick and choose when and who i fight"... If you're the best then it shouldn't matter who you fight, you should win. But then again everyone in their right mind knows you're not the best... You're like Tet 2.0 cry about how good you are, but get destroyed by all real pvpers...

uonewb

Page
lololol, you never beat me 1v1, prove it. let's see the pics mark... and also i typically only die to bola tamers/dragon's/mares/ zergs. you keep talking like you are actually good, but you won't long onto the game and show what u got, because you know what's up lmao. im done talking to you, you are just a queer ass (literally) troll. go get stretched some more fag.

lololol, you never beat me 1v1, prove it. let's see the pics mark... and also i typically only die to bola tamers/dragon's/mares/ zergs. you keep talking like you are actually good, but you won't long onto the game and show what u got, because you know what's up lmao. im done talking to you, you are just a queer ass (literally) troll. go get stretched some more fag.
I honestly do not have the time to go through the hundreds of death screenshots i have of you... If you're the best then you should be able to kill bola tamers. I get on every so often to kill you and your buddies. When will you learn that calling me a fag or a queer isn't really offensive haha. You need some new material, it's getting pretty old. If I really wanted to I could talk about the fat hog you call a wife in every single post, but I don't because that would be too easy. Almost as easy as beating you in uo.

uonewb

Page
lol you don't have a single screen shot, of beating me 1v1, especially any screen shots of beating me anytime recently without outnumbering me 3+. also, kill bola tamers daily lol. you aren't even close to being on my level, even you know the truth, quit talking like ur good and come field. lol yeah right...

lol you don't have a single screen shot, of beating me 1v1, especially any screen shots of beating me anytime recently without outnumbering me 3+. also, kill bola tamers daily lol. you aren't even close to being on my level, even you know the truth, quit talking like ur good and come field. lol yeah right...
I have over 100 screenshots of you dying a few of those are 1v1's. Idk how you continue to talk shit even after all the times you get destroyed by damn near ever single person on the shard lol. I've beaten you 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, ect by more than double the amount of times you've beaten me... I don't know where you're getting this confidence from, because if I got shit on by every group and every person I wouldn't even bother playing anymore at all, but you can keep trying and practicing to get as good as me, good luck buddy.

crikey

Sorceror
I have over 100 screenshots of you dying a few of those are 1v1's. Idk how you continue to talk shit even after all the times you get destroyed by damn near ever single person on the shard lol. I've beaten you 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, ect by more than double the amount of times you've beaten me... I don't know where you're getting this confidence from, because if I got shit on by every group and every person I wouldn't even bother playing anymore at all, but you can keep trying and practicing to get as good as me, good luck buddy.
that's a lie, prove it, POST ONE SCREEN SHOT OF U BEATING ME 1V1, DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT
I think you should find a nice quiet place and put this argument to grass ;)

A nice quiet place in the middle of nowhere, away from any houses or safe havens. A small island perhaps?

Have someone honorable moderate it. I nominate Dirt Mcguirt for this. I bet he would.
He did this before to put forth fair contest between me and some shit-talking nameless fool bola tamer who I swiftly executed along with his faggot shit mare (wish I could remember who he was....a fucking joke)

uonewb

Page
I think you should find a nice quiet place and put this argument to grass ;)

A nice quiet place in the middle of nowhere, away from any houses or safe havens. A small island perhaps?

Have someone honorable moderate it. I nominate Dirt Mcguirt for this. I bet he would.
He did this before to put forth fair contest between me and some shit-talking nameless fool bola tamer who I swiftly executed along with his faggot shit mare (wish I could remember who he was....a fucking joke)
he won't, promise.

uonewb

Page
there is no way in hell mark would do that,mark won't even do it for free lol, he knows better, i promise, even mickey has to hide on an alt.. a giant dwarf