UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

on the field again, don't be scared to die, cmon!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

honestly... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a giant dwarf was mickey, He will deny it until the end, because i straight spanked him in the pits.

I really don't understand how a video game can make someone so delusional....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
first dump? that was a fucking gank lol. you are hilarious. fubar fsed me lmfao...

Yea You were at 30hp with an ebolt about to hit you and my explode pot.

I told him to fs you if you pulled out a gh wand.

You did.

You got fsed

You were dead anyways bro

uonewb

Page
i'll be back in 20 minutes mickey, hopefully by then you will have ur nerves settled and you won't have to gank me and run so damn much lol, you instantly offscreen=/ just relax bro

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i'll be back in 20 minutes mickey, hopefully by then you will have ur nerves settled and you won't have to gank me and run so damn much lol, you instantly offscreen=/ just relax bro

Gank you?

You were at like 35hp with an ebolt and e pot coming at you.

Only reason he even jumped in is because you pulled out a gh wand first dump to save your ass.

uonewb

Page
Gank you?

You were at like 35hp with an ebolt and e pot coming at you.

Only reason he even jumped in is because you pulled out a gh wand first dump to save your ass.
so yes... ganked me.. you act like you didn't? "gank you?" bro get real for once, jesus christ...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Look at your health.

You don't think an ebolt e pot wouldn't kill you?

Yes you could have resisted the pot and ebolt but not very likely

Only reason he even fsed you is because you pulled out a gh wand instead of dying like a man

uonewb

Page

Look at your health.

You don't think an ebolt e pot wouldn't kill you?

Yes you could have resisted the pot and ebolt but not very likely

Only reason he even fsed you is because you pulled out a gh wand instead of dying like a man
you are funny, like you don't use wands.. good god u are a trip. and no, you wouldn't have killed me. not at all. we can solve this by going into the pits? but you need them wands and offscreening so badly lol.

crikey

Sorceror
If you had cat-like ninnja reflexes you coulda busted out shinigamis FSmeter to gheal wand that

If youu are a real ninja you should be able too <_<