UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs vs Savages

Vek

Sorceror
Orcs vs Savages

As most of you know the orcs are among one of the greatest enemies of the savages. Well the orcs have surprisingly led a tremendous raid upon the Cove Savage Fort our main base. Fortunately with the help of some vampires from The Creeping Doom we quickly slayed all of the orcs invading our land. But, unfortunately the orcs brought an infected savage with them. A mighty Skii Gad thankfully killed the infected savage for us but we do not know of the effects of the infection or if it has even spread. What we do know is that we now have entered what will soon be the most epic war to ever reach Brittania......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Te oriki disease will apefullii soan be cured. Wit te elp fram same gashii knigts, wa af caurse ule strii after far teii praved useless ta ule after teii elped us find ane ingredient. Sa far aur ingredients are liquar, and striiwoad taken fram te "Maja Twee" rigt autside te oriki camp. Ule are alding a fiserman near aur camp as a slave, we believe tat te cure ta anii ailment lies witin te sea. Alsa te fiserman is verii knawledgeable af voodoo juice, herbs, and cure cancactians in general. Soan te oriki disease sall be nullified and te cure will be faund! *Yells*

The orcs disease will hopefully soon be cured. With the help from some members from The Sosarian Order of Knights who of course we killed after for they proved useless to us after they helped us find one ingredient. So far our ingredients are as follows: Liquor, and deadwood taken from the "Mojo Twee" right outside the orc fort. We are holding a fisherman near our fort as a slave, we believe that the cure to any ailment lies within the sea. Also the fisherman is very knowledgeable of potions, herbs, and cure concoctions in general. Soon the orcs disease shall be nullified and the cure will be found! *Yells*

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: Orcs vs Savages

Emokid69;1729207 said:
As most of you know the orcs are among one of the greatest enemies of the savages. Well the orcs have surprisingly led a tremendous raid upon the Cove Savage Fort our main base. Fortunately with the help of some vampires from The Creeping Doom we quickly slayed all of the orcs invading our land. But, unfortunately the orcs brought an infected savage with them. A mighty Skii Gad thankfully killed the infected savage for us but we do not know of the effects of the infection or if it has even spread. What we do know is that we now have entered what will soon be the most epic war to ever reach Brittania......

Great story...

but no screenshots? :/

Vek

Sorceror

We weren't really informed of it so we kinda just got caught up in the moment, im sure some of the other members have screen shots of it but i myself do not.

Ozzy

Sorceror

There was just a Savage at the fort acting friendly, and we where unsure what to do so we told him to leave... Either way... I think it was because I said I read somewhere that you guys didn't like the orcs, just checking with your the VcS's stance to the bloodclan...

Vek

Sorceror

Well apparently we have made it permanent that we have a warred relationship. We have tried twice to make a halfway alliance and it just hasn't worked so thats that.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Good to know ^^ Anyways, I am in no mood of waiting to hand over my donation so AIM me tomorrow and I'll give you some cash to get you started on the rp islands... and I might give you a follow up donation if I don't give enough lol

AIM: GameAnything

MittenZ

Sorceror

wow....well uh 2 of your "savages happen to come by the fort one day....and we killed them for talkin smake after they disobed are rules....they didnt even cross heal each another...rofl good luck with trying and beating us again.

Vek

Sorceror

Yea that was because i was one of those savages and i lost power so i couldnt do anything and 2 naked guys are no good if one cant fight and this isnt pvp mate dont slander other roleplaying guilds

Vek

Sorceror

As you can see the infection is getting worse. We're unsure of whether or not this infection can be stopped. As you can see in the picture it has already killed quite a few members of kin. *Cries

Vek

Sorceror

Sorry i couldnt get the image size to work but if you click it it will take you to the larger image :/

MittenZ

Sorceror

ah well im gona be nice and not talk smack..but dont see you were disadventaged thats your own fult :/

Vek

Sorceror

If you feel that way so be it, and ill admit to the loss but i had no control over my power going out

MittenZ

Sorceror

well if you were orderd to come then i understand. Sorry, If i pissed you off dude im kinda an ass half the time but Ozzy here made me realize its "roleplaying" hope to battle again :D

Vek

Sorceror

Hehe im never ordered to go anywhere, i'm the leader therefore i give the orders. But, thank you.

MittenZ

Sorceror

Np...so you were the dude that just stood there. Hmi would have ran or tryed to kill one of teh nuwburns but thats just me i understand how you were overpowerd tho :D

Vek

Sorceror

I probably would have ran into the fort and used it against them but like i said my power went out so i was kicked off my comp :/

Skii Gad, I’m assuming the battle they are referring to was not the incident that you and I were involved in (Sargaza the tribe Warboss) because if memory serves me correct 3 orcs lost their lives in this confrontation and we escaped with ours. That incident was caused by the orcs unjustly slaying a savage while they were assisting with the defense of the orc fort. Without warning the bloodclan killed a savage for riding a ridgeback within their fort without giving any warning. That is their right to do, but personally I have learned that an orcs word means nothing.

Vek

Sorceror

No this was a kind of accidental raid. Me and Kontra i believe were at the savage fort on the poker boats and had just logged in. The sight we saw was EQ/MS and orcs most of whom looked like fresh resses. One EQ/MS had left they opened a gate to the orc for which we went threw and thats when this all happened.

MittenZ

Sorceror

lol...I hope your not talking about the not obey the rules thing right? you actual killed the same orc 3 times droping a posion feild and loading up isnt very good roleplay pvp :>