UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs vs Savages

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Orcs vs Savages

Psn field is not a banned spell, it was used for a tactical advantage due to us being out numbered and we did not "load up" we weren't even in Vent to due so. The only rule we broke was riding mounts in the fort which was a misunderstand between me and 'Sek'. Thank you :)

MittenZ;1748150 said:
you actual killed the same orc 3 times

You make it sound like we were res killing orcs, but that isn't the case. The savages only loot resources (bandages/reagents) so your orcs were re-equiping and attacking us within a minute of their death. It's not res killing when the person in question is attacking.

Vek

Sorceror

Id like to add that we have been getting blamed for a lot of things that griefers with savage names or old savage guild have done or have been doing, and i don't believe thats just in anyway at all if they don't have the [VcS] tag then its not us and if it is then please take a screen shot and send it to me and the person will be dealt with. Now id like a fair shot just like any other rp guild, we're far beyond the other savage guilds and id like to be shown just and ounce of respect from more of the community. Thank You.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

in my experience in working with the savages they seemed to rp just fine.
i am new to it however.
it would have been much greater however if stupid people like Heavy Smoker got fat viruses or something. That way the leave us all alone.
Oh btw i was one of the SOK that were with you guys today.
pretty fun for my first RP event type deal.
Hope to have many more in the future.

John McGail

Sorceror

Emokid69;1751329 said:
Id like to add that we have been getting blamed for a lot of things that griefers with savage names or old savage guild have done or have been doing, and i don't believe thats just in anyway at all if they don't have the [VcS] tag then its not us and if it is then please take a screen shot and send it to me and the person will be dealt with. Now id like a fair shot just like any other rp guild, we're far beyond the other savage guilds and id like to be shown just and ounce of respect from more of the community. Thank You.

Killing AFK crafters won't earn you any respect, and dry looting him thereafter...

Axen

Wanderer

I was never drylooted, my fault for the miscommunication.

I looked in my corpse first, and it was empty, so I assumed I had been, and messaged you as such. They moved everything from my corpse to a bag in proximity, and after I noticed this, you had already logged off AIM.

Vek

Sorceror

Thank you for clearing that one up for me Axen, we found out you were AFK after you had died due to you not showing to be ressurected, we did not want your things to decay so we placed it all in a pouch next to your corpse so that you could easily and quickly loot all of your belonging whenever you returned. Sorry for AFK killing you, it was my fault for the mismanagement of my younger members. For future references what is the rank of crafter in your guild Marty? We do not condone killing crafters.

Vek

Sorceror

Axen;1751675 said:
You get what you give.

Sorry but i do not exactly understand what you mean, i understand the saying but as far as it applies to us i am confused.

Axen

Wanderer

Emokid69;1751902 said:
Sorry for AFK killing you, it was my fault for the mismanagement of my younger members. For future references what is the rank of crafter in your guild Marty? We do not condone killing crafters.
Well, that is an improvement over the first time we talked.

A good rule of thumb, though...
If somebody isn't wearing any armor, not holding a weapon, and not moving or talking, there is a good chance they are a non-combatant.

I'll accept that the AFK killing was an accident/mistake, and I don't even really care about it that much. As was pointed out to me, it was stupid to have left him there in the first place; the reason I was initially upset is because I thought you had looted me, and because I failed to see the RP value of killing an unarmed crafter, on sight, no speech involved. But, in light of the very non-apologetic way you guys reacted when I first talked to you about it, some other stuff I saw, and things guildmates have told me, I'm more than content to hold a grudge.

-Garriott/Daygon/Dusty/Axen, the "whiner".

Axen

Wanderer

Emokid69;1751903 said:
Sorry but i do not exactly understand what you mean, i understand the saying but as far as it applies to us i am confused.
Oh.
I was refering to you guys being assholes.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Hahah I stole all your ingots hahaha! pwnd :eek:
but why the fuck do SoK invite TcD into their town just to deal with 2 thiefs? Srsly...

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

everyone hates theifs ozzy. dont you want to bring the whole server down on a thief when they steal from you?

John McGail

Sorceror

Ozzy;1751959 said:
Hahah I stole all your ingots hahaha! pwnd :eek:
but why the fuck do SoK invite TcD into their town just to deal with 2 thiefs? Srsly...

Wha? who invited what to where?

John McGail

Sorceror

John McGail;1751789 said:
Killing AFK crafters won't earn you any respect, and dry looting him thereafter...

Sorry for the mixup!
Glad things got cleared up as far as that goes...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1752189 said:
everyone hates theifs ozzy. dont you want to bring the whole server down on a thief when they steal from you?
Tss... I have learned to deal with the backfires of this game.
John McGail;1752225 said:
Wha? who invited what to where?

Well I don't have any proof so I'll don't mention any names, but I saw TcD (within the city walls), at the same time as SoK plus someone with two unguilded characters (the ones I stole from) I had a fellow thief with me Zlatan Fulgere, and I did not see any attacks between TcD and SOK... I might have been mistaken, the TcD might have chased the SOK around or the other way around so... *giggles*

Vek

Sorceror

Ozzy;1752262 said:
Tss... I have learned to deal with the backfires of this game.

Well I don't have any proof so I'll don't mention any names, but I saw TcD (within the city walls), at the same time as SoK plus someone with two unguilded characters (the ones I stole from) I had a fellow thief with me Zlatan Fulgere, and I did not see any attacks between TcD and SOK... I might have been mistaken, the TcD might have chased the SOK around or the other way around so... *giggles*

Even if they were together the SOK member could have been AFK or the other way around, they could have been roleplaying, eh who knows

Vek

Sorceror

And as far as theifs go, yea they can be a bit annoying, i once lost a 600 charge ancient smith hammer to one but eh its part of the game and people should learn to deal with it.