UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs vs Savages

Re: Orcs vs Savages

Axen;1751955 said:
Oh.
I was refering to you guys being assholes.

Am I the only one who is confused by how people are so shoked that we are, as you say "Assholes". The name of our style of roleplay says it all... Savage. Would you expect a person entitled "Savage" to be polite and curtious? The fact is we respectfully follow the rules in ways that suit our style of roleplay.

Lately their has been an unreasonable amount of accusations against the savages that makes playing one difficult. Trust me when I say we get dry looted constantly by RP guilds (such as the YeW guild) but we don't ever complain because its to be expected here and their, and we would rather just move on and enjoy the gameplay then to stir up a dirtstorm and cause problems for other guilds.

Vek

Sorceror

I'm going with what Vermillion said. We're savages we aren't going to come up and ask you how your day was over a cup of tea.

Also i wasn't complaining that people were treating us like assholes i was complaining that we weren't given a fair shot at being an rp guild by a large group of people (mainly orcs) due to past guilds and griefers with savage names.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

I have no problem with the savages. I think we need people like the savages to mix things up a bit. When it comes to grief i reserve the title for the retards in the Red headed dragons guild or whatever that crap is. I think that every guild should declare war on them and kill them any time you see them.

Vek

Sorceror

With the second part of our story here we will post a video either here, our forum, or even Youtube but somewhere were everyone can view it. During the video we ask that there is little interference please, its going to take a lot of time and preparation and i would really not enjoy having to redo the video 1 million times. Thank You!

Ozzy

Sorceror

Arcanus Baja;1753066 said:
I have no problem with the savages. I think we need people like the savages to mix things up a bit. When it comes to grief i reserve the title for the retards in the Red headed dragons guild or whatever that crap is. I think that every guild should declare war on them and kill them any time you see them.
Are they rpers?

I see them like every day running around saying bullshit like "I R 1337 Z0MFG I PWN L4L4LL4L4L4L4 I RP LIK THE 4M4Z0N5 B3CUZ 7H3Y C0NV1NC3D M3 Y0U CAN TALK 1337 T0T4LLY SCR3W 3V3RY0N3 AND ACT LIKE GRIEFERS BUT WE R RPING MO FOCKA!!!"

That only took me 3 hours to type down...

Vek

Sorceror

Savages are yes. But RHD isn't, theres no way they could be. No posts here, only rp thing they really have going is their ranks :/

Amazonia

Sorceror

Amazons's not rpers, it's a pk/pvm guild with a theme, will you understand one day?
And I'm pretty sure it's the same with RHD. ''Nuf said, like you say''

Ozzy

Sorceror

Amazonia;1754383 said:
Amazons's not rpers, it's a pk/pvm guild with a theme, will you understand one day?
And I'm pretty sure it's the same with RHD. ''Nuf said, like you say''

Yeah and I still don't see the diffrence between your RP Amazons from when you turned into a "theme guild" like you call it. Now stfu and gtfo the forums...

Ozzy;1754296 said:
Are they rpers?

I see them like every day running around saying bullshit like "I R 1337 Z0MFG I PWN L4L4LL4L4L4L4 I RP LIK THE 4M4Z0N5 B3CUZ 7H3Y C0NV1NC3D M3 Y0U CAN TALK 1337 T0T4LLY SCR3W 3V3RY0N3 AND ACT LIKE GRIEFERS BUT WE R RPING MO FOCKA!!!"

That only took me 3 hours to type down...

I’m pretty sure you weren’t, but are you referring to the savages? Because I know that since I've been a member of the Savages that I have only accidentally broken out of character a handful of times. It's so bad that lately I’ve been finding myself typing some aspects of my reports at work in savage... You know it's never good when you start dropping Y's for II's in your expenditure reports. :D

Amazonia

Sorceror

Those languages makes me do that kind of mistakes :/ Those kind of things happens to me a lot. I talked orcish in english class... I will never do that again!

Vek

Sorceror

I dot usually do that, but i often find myself trying to prevent myself from doing it lol.