UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific Server 98-2003 off and on

IvanDF

Wanderer
Re: Pacific Server 98-2003 off and on

Turgan;1999639 said:
Anyone remember Azure, Turgan, Dagger Ocelot, or CJ I played pacific server and was in TSL, TVA, RSB, and I warred the Fallen Lords in any guild I could when they ran pacific too Looking to regroup with anyone , Krynn might come back too and i got a recruit i am bringing back as well

I was around to fight TSL, and be allies with TVA. Even met Stormbringer one summer in SD. And I for sure remember fighting FL. Was good times.

So many old names and guilds in here, good to see you all are doing well!

Purgatory

Wanderer

well ive played pacific since beta, ive been OPP PO ANd DF AND Now been FL. im just moving here, since ther eis no more pking or anykind of pvp on ea shards now. so if anymore remembers PURGAtory, wild bill, evil ernie send me an icq1 or reply to me here. 17219251

IvanDF

Wanderer

Purg, what's up man, long time no see. Good to see you're around and doing well man.

-Osiris from DF

IvanDF

Wanderer

ya, my 2 brothers and one of their friend reactivated our old accounts that were still here.

Purgatory

Wanderer

sweet man, i just turned mine back on..........all slots are finished. u in a guild yet oh my aim is "CAPSleo" OR ICQ 17219251

RagingBeauty

Wanderer

I was in FL for awhile, Im not a guild kinda person so it didnt last long.

My Characters were Chianti,Rori,and Pink Panther I think thats it unless i go WAY back then my characters name was GoldyLocks.

I played with

Pinky
Zues
Jabberwocky
Zoey
Du-Sith
Sephiroth TL
Cry for Dawn (hated him, still do <3)
Daketh
Drake
Creeping Death (Super Opus)
Morganna
Kamakazi
Chianti (there was 2 of us, my twin sister had a Chianti too)
Purple Kush..I think he was DC Shoes or some crap like that too.
Rebecca (lesbian/tamer) <3 sweet lady.
Merlin
Deadly
Hommie
Gizmo
Mandy
JackDaniels

Im sure theres more but im going to bed ^.^

TrickMethod

Wanderer

Well well....

Its I Cormac.... rolled with Trizik and Lemon...ran UOFUN.com

Sup Poptart, Proudmoore, Utopia, Pud....

I'm downloading the client right now.. figured I may try playing a little. PM me or something we can hook up.

IvanDF

Wanderer

TrickMethod;2058229 said:
Well well....

Its I Cormac.... rolled with Trizik and Lemon...ran UOFUN.com

Sup Poptart, Proudmoore, Utopia, Pud....

I'm downloading the client right now.. figured I may try playing a little. PM me or something we can hook up.

I remember cormac and Lemon.

Ryvan

Wanderer

I played from '01-'03. Character was Ryvan. I didn't do too much PVP but had a small stint in ARA and played a little ORC.

I'm downloading the client right now--I gotta say, it feels great to watch it download.

Sup Cormac,

Been a long time. What have you been up to?

Man I remember the day I met Trizik and Lemon in Vesper - they owned a house up north of it, right?

nprophet

Wanderer

Nice to see old PAC guys playing again :)
I was in a few guilds mostly just to fight against FL. They always brought the war with them.
Lets see if I can remember the ole char names.

GaratJax (more than one name variation and prof)
HarryManback

I just started playing here a few days ago and am trying to remember how to do it again :)
If you see me in game using the name nprophet hit me up.

Pax Romain

Sorceror

Someone kill UOG staff and move the server to Texas so west coast players can play UOG.

Utopia/Ryan hello hello! Long time no see old friend, lord almighty. Hey Pax and the rest of the Pacific hoods. I still dork around on Hybrid once and a while under "Symbolik" or "Azryk Azyr", Utopia if you're on gamers hopefully I'll see you there sooner or later.