UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific Server 98-2003 off and on

Re: Pacific Server 98-2003 off and on

Azryk!!! Hey man!!

Don't think I'll play much now... Not much time anymore.

I remember Wargasm. Do you remember me?

What nostalgia. Damn.

What has everyone been doing the last 8 years?

lemonpacific

Wanderer

Lots of names coming back to mind after reading this post. Long time no see. Cormac wtf u never told me about this :eek:

Lemon!!!

What's up?

Man I miss all you guys.

Has there been any game or shard that has brought the same old feeling as original UO?

And what the fuck? UO stole my name and made an "oldschool" shard named Utopia.

lemonpacific

Wanderer

sup man.

not much. since i quit uo i haven't really played any game but Counter-Strike. Still do but very rare. Decided to install uo yesterday and look for a shard to play on. Came across Hybrid and Second age. Started on second age but now i guess im a play on hybrid. more peeps.

As for any other game like old uo - no. For shards, It was fun when In Por Ylem (i think it was called - or whatever shard wtfman.com was advertising 6....7 yrs ago) was up then it got sour and went down.

and yah, that's a good shard name.

What's up Lemon? I played IPY too and it was great until it fizzled. A lot of us came back for that, seems there's a pretty steady stream of Pacific players on Hybrid these days. It's pretty fun.

frink

Wanderer

I haven't played here in quite awhile, but still have an account. Proudmoore messaged me a few weeks ago I guess he started here. IPY is coming back and I know Skull will be playing there.

I'll try and hop on this weekend and catch up with you fools

rob69

Sorceror

i played pacific then my name was Uther Pendragon...i was in SWG *shadow wolf guard*

Toolio77

Sorceror

aim me @ lord tommygun sometime if you wanna play some UO

soloing against screened off sync dumps got pretty boring so I havent played in awhile but if anyone gets anything fun going and you need help hit me up

I also hold one of the top 10 warring stones on the server so if you want to kill townies I can make it happen lol

This is kali mist aka Mr. Tool by the way :)

Tool! AIM me EastSideSC1 Nice to see this thread's still garnishing some attention so many old/familiar names.

Coriorhor

Traveler

Dam after reading this thread a lot of memories came back from these names. Is everyone in a guild togther or what???

i decided to play a bit again.

looking for mystikal, third eye, the stunner, jester, prid, or any TL members.

if i could find myst, then i am sure i could pvp alot. would be fun.

- shamino

Mythra

Sorceror

Turgan;1999639 said:
Anyone remember Azure, Turgan, Dagger Ocelot, or CJ I played pacific server and was in TSL, TVA, RSB, and I warred the Fallen Lords in any guild I could when they ran pacific too Looking to regroup with anyone , Krynn might come back too and i got a recruit i am bringing back as well

Turgan, I play here some. I'm trying to remember you - I'm still TSL.

I remember you Turgan, Mythra as well. I was in TSL for a brief period during the upstart of factions.