UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

I can speak for the whole hybrid staff team, its over bud, I hate it just as much as everyone else.. Never thought id see the day it was this dead

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I can speak for the whole hybrid staff team, its over bud, I hate it just as much as everyone else.. Never thought id see the day it was this dead
I've been waiting for this day for years. I was preaching this right before Ryan came back this last time lol. And he gave us a glimpse of change.... And just as quickly the promises were made he was gone.

Don't get me wrong. It's sad. I, just like many of you are/were passionate about this server... Our home for years... But, all good things have to come to an end.

It was a blast while it lasted.

I've been waiting for this day for years. I was preaching this right before Ryan came back this last time lol. And he gave us a glimpse of change.... And just as quickly the promises were made he was gone.

Don't get me wrong. It's sad. I, just like many of you are/were passionate about this server... Our home for years... But, all good things have to come to an end.

It was a blast while it lasted.
Yep like I said a while back, its been a good ride... I wish things went differently but ryan has turned his focus onto shroud of the avatar and twitter RIP

crikey

Sorceror
That kind of negativity doesn't help....doesn't help one damn bit....

One good reason this place is as dead as it is right here.. Give a special thanks to this weirdo that tries to run people off instead of focusing his pent up agression on bettering the server
Hey now, hey....
@amtothepm is awesome. Don't be talking rude about Amtothepm ya jerk

That kind of negativity doesn't help....doesn't help one damn bit....

Hey now, hey....
@amtothepm is awesome. Don't be talking rude about Amtothepm ya jerk
At this point nothing is going to help, and you know all he does is troll, the worst part is hes the only person you have to look up to, I almost feel a little sympathetic for you. Find better role models bud