UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

Your so ugly how about this go get some pussy virgin lips if you spent the time on the fourms going out you would get alot more out of life.
Rofl yeah unlike yourself I post from my phone you dumb skinny pale bastard, while you sit behind your computer screen like a vampire thinking about what kind of insults you can come up with. Get out of the house red hands

amtothepm

Knight
Haven't played in month. Logged on today to refresh my house and there is 80 people online. What a waist. Fellas, it's been fun. I'm going to start training on UOWars. Love this server but what a shitlow lol. This is what happends when there is no one in charge.

crikey

Sorceror
population has surged to 50

could thiis be the comeback?

Everytime I log in, this sabrina person bombards me with magic armor and power/low end vanq weapons. this dude always on haha

I should take him to one of the edalon trap spots and destroy him for old times remembrance ;)