UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

Heavy your a illiterate spastic stay behind your computer screen fucking virgin you aint got shit kid nothing other than uo bro keep braging the time you was GM typical fucking paigen.
Get mad because you're a pasty ass little nerd trying to brag about your first ever girlfriend... No one gives a shit, my dick has more girth than your arms kid, and my dick aint that big bitch, stop trying to pretend you're not a nerd. Coast guard.. rofl what do you do jack everyones dick for them, thats about all you'd be good for.

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck yeah you got any?
About 14 years ago I tried to trick my doctor into giving me some...played it as if I had alll the symptoms of panic disorder. It failed. The fucking weanie gave me a script for "Paxil" instead
Tossed str8 into the wastebacket in the waiting room
Get mad because you're a pasty ass little nerd trying to brag about your first ever girlfriend... No one gives a shit, my dick has more girth than your arms kid, and my dick aint that big bitch, stop trying to pretend you're not a nerd. Coast guard.. rofl what do you do jack everyones dick for them, thats about all you'd be good for.
Lmfao Rekked

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Fuck yeah you got any?
About 14 years ago I tried to trick my doctor into giving me some...played it as if I had alll the symptoms of panic disorder. It failed. The fucking weanie gave me a script for "Paxil" instead
Tossed str8 into the wastebacket in the waiting room

Lmfao Rekked
Move to Florida pills r like Colorado.

Darian#1

Wanderer
Typical paigen shit kido you probs couldnt even run the stairs ugly kid i don't need to prove myself to some wasteman on uo your probs uglier than your dog lmao

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I would be down to freestyle on skype but it would have to be when my girlfriend isn't around because if she knew i played video games she would kill me also i just started fulltime as a coast guard so i don't have much time to jump on.
OK b rabbit. You must be 18? Make sure you pull your power ranger undies up .

crikey

Sorceror
That's the best you can come up with.No wonder only Ppl that would accept you was coastguard.Oh yes quote from you.*virgin pagan wasteman.Grow up bitch, mAybe you'll go balls deep one day kid.
Maybe he watched the ashton kutcher movie

Movie was on TBS or someshit months/years ago.....I tried to watch, but it was impossible >_<

I wouldn't mind being in the coast guard sieziing thousands of pounds of cocaine from submarines and shit XD
Try to figure out a way to get 5-10 pounds of it into my bedroom. Let the good times roll!
That would be a fun couple of months

Last edited:

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Maybe he watched the ashton kutcher movie

Movie was on TBS or someshit months/years ago.....I tried to watch, but it was impossible >_<

I wouldn't mind being in the coast guard sieziing thousands of pounds of cocaine from submarines and shit XD
Try to figure out a way to get 5-10 pounds of it into my bedroom. Let the good times roll!
That would be a fun couple of months
Bout the only perks.But Darian or as I call him balls haven't dropped is a pansy bitch and most likely lieing .Mickey would own him on slip n slide.Hope coast guard trains you for that.

Darian#1

Wanderer
That's the best you can come up with.No wonder only Ppl that would accept you was coastguard.Oh yes quote from you.*virgin pagan wasteman.Grow up bitch, mAybe you'll go balls deep one day kid.
You wouldn't even get past the first stage to coastguard training wasteman you couldn't even run up the stairs lmao the only thing you'll be doing is lifting dick into your mouth every night

Darian#1

Wanderer
I am pretty sure you should educate yourself little because you must not get out the house if you don't know what a coastguard is typical wasteman hiding behind his computer on the daily

I am pretty sure you should educate yourself little because you must not get out the house if you don't know what a coastguard is typical wasteman hiding behind his computer on the daily
I know they must let anyone be a coastguard if they let a pasty ass nerd with a stick body in, you must just be a pivot man