UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

susejmaster

Traveler
I would be down to freestyle on skype but it would have to be when my girlfriend isn't around because if she knew i played video games she would kill me also i just started fulltime as a coast guard so i don't have much time to jump on.

still within the first 2month loveadove stage huh? that shit will change and then you 2 will break up. IE find a chick that accepts you bro, that or sell out and change yourself.

Darian#1

Wanderer
Coast Guard are for the rejects who couldn't run far enough in the army/marines boot camp.I should know was a marine for 10 yrs.
I am pretty sure coast guards is far from reject wasteman we don't sit behind our computer screen everyday sucking dick and another thing is you know nothing about coast guard so suck your dead nan.

Darian#1

Wanderer
still within the first 2month loveadove stage huh? that shit will change and then you 2 will break up. IE find a chick that accepts you bro, that or sell out and change yourself.
I mean i could tell her i play video games and she would be cool with it i just think there is no need for her to know because i dont really play them anymore and thats kinda geek shit.

crikey

Sorceror
Its cool to be a geek now I think?

whenever Im at a place with younger people, like the movie theater or the mall, everywhere I look are skinny nergins with their skin tight jeans and untucked dressshirts with crooked hats...bunch of faggot shit.
Fuck the shit they call music makes me sick.....
Fuck...I started playing guitar 18 years ago. The musiic now pisses me off. THere is no talent out there, or ifthere is, its hidden because kids would rather listen to their faggy pop shit
I rarely see teenagers outside. Fuck if I was 17 I'd be out starting fires and doing stupid shit. I wish I had the stuff from backc then on video ;/

I see kids riding around on their bikes wearing helmets and protective gear all the time. I would love to run up and stick a broomhandle in their spokes, then stomp a mudhole iin them, for their own good.

Soft as fuck.....

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Its cool to be a geek now I think?

whenever Im at a place with younger people, like the movie theater or the mall, everywhere I look are skinny nergins with their skin tight jeans and untucked dressshirts with crooked hats...bunch of faggot shit.
Fuck the shit they call music makes me sick.....
Fuck...I started playing guitar 18 years ago. The musiic now pisses me off. THere is no talent out there, or ifthere is, its hidden because kids would rather listen to their faggy pop shit
I rarely see teenagers outside. Fuck if I was 17 I'd be out starting fires and doing stupid shit. I wish I had the stuff from backc then on video ;/

I see kids riding around on their bikes wearing helmets and protective gear all the time. I would love to run up and stick a broomhandle in their spokes, then stomp a mudhole iin them, for their own good.

Soft as fuck.....
Xanax?