UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

Kingllama

Knight
The crazy part to me is starting over.....have to retrain allll your characters again. You have to stock up on allll the resources again, which on a dexxxer incudes ingots which are a pain in the ass to mine

I mean, yeah, if you have a billion hours to devote to building up your inventory again, thats fine I guess

Shinigami should cut a deal with Hybrid users. Make it so you can trade to him any items besides gold on Hybrid, and he will create for you the iidentical items on his shard. Maybe that would get some of the lazy people. He could even cut a deal and do that with players he steals from other shards

At least if his server fails he could come back to Hybrid with LOTS Of stuffs XD
That would work but really, part of the UO experience is about building again. I actually made a tamer. I never in my uo life ever completed a tamer or even gm taming so it's like a whole new world to me even after how long i've been playing. Yea, hybrid would be a great thing to play with as much regs,pots, and gold I got but it's going to no use because there is almost no body to play with.