UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

Blacula

Knight
People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

This might happen:

Attachments

• aueaheuh.jpg
    aueaheuh.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 1,228

Blacula

Knight
Re: People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

I'm not going to be a shmuck and say '1 pwn3ed j00 n00b,' but this screenshot proves that two higher-ping players (130 and 180) can beat one lower-ping self-proclaimed 'god' such as Bile in less than 3 seconds if they work together. Good night! :)

Lucifall

Knight

Blacula;491716 said:
I'm not going to be a shmuck and say '1 pwn3ed j00 n00b,' but this screenshot proves that two higher-ping players (130 and 300) can beat one lower-ping self-proclaimed 'god' such as Bile in less than 3 seconds if they work together. Good night! :)

:< That was fun.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;491711 said:
This might happen:

Wow awful, or maybe my 50ping was freezing up every second?

Also, having darts flung into my back with no cure pots and trying to gcure and having to wait forever to even no if I was fizzled.

Tempest

Knight

Blacula;491716 said:
I'm not going to be a shmuck and say '1 pwn3ed j00 n00b,' but this screenshot proves that two higher-ping players (130 and 180) can beat one lower-ping self-proclaimed 'god' such as Bile in less than 3 seconds if they work together. Good night! :)

Me and Sauce can ping as low as 120 and as high as 300 with an average of 180 and curb stomp kids like Closet Monkey and Hot wheels.

Lucifall

Knight

Bile;491893 said:

Also, having darts flung into my back with no cure pots and trying to gcure and having to wait forever to even no if I was fizzled.

Then, apparently your 50ms ping with freezes is still way faster than me. What are you complaining about?

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;491917 said:
Me and Sauce can ping as low as 120 and as high as 300 with an average of 180 and curb stomp kids like Closet Monkey and Hot wheels.

How long did that 2v2 last? lol

pbguy434

Knight

Lucifall;491922 said:
Then, apparently your 50ms ping with freezes is still way faster than me. What are you complaining about?
Wait, what are you guys bragging about again?

Tempest

Knight

Bile;491941 said:
How long did that 2v2 last? lol

I`m sorry, I coulda sworn someone who once told me that a nox mage was pathetic. Must`ve been Pumpkin or Wanksta. Oh wait...

Stfu your mouth.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;491947 said:
I`m sorry, I coulda sworn someone who once told me that a nox mage was pathetic. Must`ve been Pumpkin or Wanksta. Oh wait...

Stfu your mouth.

Must've been.

Blacula

Knight

Bile;491893 said:

How did I know I'd get a rage-typed excuse list rivaling Contract's? Those weren't darts either, they were shruikens and make a different sound. :\

p.s.: This wasn't a bragging post, so calm down.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;491984 said:
How did I know I'd get a rage-typed excuse list rivaling Contract's? Those weren't darts either, they were shruikens and make a different sound. :\

p.s.: This wasn't a bragging post, so calm down.

That's where you and everyone else go wrong, nothing I type on here is rage, it's a fact that I was lagging, you of all should know about this, and you should defiantly know that when your internet begins to fuck up/your screen is frozen and all you can do is hope it unfreeze the next second so you might be able to stay alive and you start to disconnect that you can't do anything, and throwing shruikens in my back in that situation can't help, I might aswell walk away from my computer if I can't even see what is happening on my screen.

Blacula

Knight

Bile;491986 said:
I might aswell walk away from my computer

I agree, it'd do you some good.

p.s.: I didn't see you stop moving the whole time, if so I'm sure you'll blame something like (the whole guild) which you've done numerous times in the past when you die. I for one am not surprised, have a good night.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;491992 said:
I agree, it'd do you some good.

p.s.: I didn't see you stop moving the whole time, if so I'm sure you'll blame something like (the whole guild) which you've done numerous times in the past when you die. I for one am not surprised, have a good night.

Blaming the whole guild when I die, I'm not Tempest.

Gotta love a sibling streaming movies...

Attachments

• a ruthless miner_12-14_16.06-1.jpg
    a ruthless miner_12-14_16.06-1.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 378

Bile;492003 said:
Blaming the whole guild when I die, I'm not Tempest.

Gotta love a sibling streaming movies...

-Sister streaming Laguna Beach
-Gel got in eyes
-Cat jumped on lap/monitor/bowl of Kraft Dinner
-Your engine was cranked too high