UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

Blacula

Knight
Re: People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

I'm sure you'd like to punch her in the face for ruining your UO experience, wouldn't you?

P.S.:
Last edited by Bile; 8 Minutes Ago at 05:07 PM. Reason: Cause Blacula is pathetic irl.

^
Comments like that mean that you're raging once again, which makes me smile.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;492022 said:
I'm sure you'd like to punch her in the face for ruining your UO experience, wouldn't you?

P.S.:
Last edited by Bile; 8 Minutes Ago at 05:07 PM. Reason: Cause Blacula is pathetic irl.

^
Comments like that mean that you're raging once again, which makes me smile.

Once again merely a fact.

Blacula

Knight

I don't owe you a response, but you got killed by a guy in a camper and a Brazilian pinging 200+ (according to him), it's time you deal with it.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;492030 said:
I don't owe you a response, but you got killed by a guy in a camper and a Brazilian pinging 200+ (according to him), it's time you deal with it.

I don't have a problem dieing to an obese 26 year old guy living in a camper behind his parents house and a Brazilian running over headstones at server wars when I'm lagged, I have a problem with them gloating about it on the forums as if they were some good pvpers while quoting me in the title of the thread, and if it wasn't a bragging post why would you post it?

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;492050 said:
Blacula, he doesn't have much. Just let him have UO

Wow, thats a record, after dieing 2v2 Ohen Me vs Minka Appleseauce minutes later, you post this, stop raging.

Bile

Knight

Blacula;492057 said:
Addiction is a sad thing :[

So is living in a Camper that you didn't pay for at age 26 in the backyard of your parents property.

Blacula

Knight

Bile;492058 said:
So is living in a Camper that you didn't pay for at age 26 in the backyard of your parents property.

Such a sad pathetic little man.....

Blacula

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;492093 said:
Bile scammed my HoM, I think I'll join his guild and forum gank everyone and hope that gets it back :[[[[[

Will you be my friend?

Good luck.

Blacula;492097 said:
Good luck.

Me and bile have had our differences in the past, But when ever i need help he does help me out when i need it, I mean i havent always be honest when i was with them in the past always leaveing them drop and droping on them out of nowhere, But ive changed towards these players and thats all that matters to me.

Tempest

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;492098 said:
But ive changed towards these players and thats all that matters to me.

It`s cuz you`ve got nobody left to cling to.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Chamilli0nAir3;492098 said:
Me and bile have had our differences in the past, But when ever i need help he does help me out when i need it, I mean i havent always be honest when i was with them in the past always leaveing them drop and droping on them out of nowhere, But ive changed towards these players and thats all that matters to me.

At least you acknowledge that you're bipolar.

gugutz

Knight

Thats the first time i see bile acting as a "human" and giving lame explainations to why he died.
I guess rage gets everyone off their god's position sometimes, huh?

Thanks.

Bile

Knight

Rage looks more like this:
EvilChild;492191 said:
who keeps luring monsters on the afk tamers at the ridgeback spawn.

I challenge you to a duel.

If I win I get all your shit and you quit the shard

if you win I will do the same for you.

Now grow up, get some balls, and tell me who you are so I can destroy you publicly.

ty

and this: http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96456
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87807