UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Perma Gate costing too much sugguestion

Hey there I try to find a place to make a suggestion so I'll go ahead and post here in general tabs.

KoV is a guild that buys supplies from KoV members that farm, and sell to the shard we're having to pay money to the members, but we're not able to make enough gold to get a perma gate, and we're always having too much resource in stock, and the shard is not able to buy it out quick enough to supply to the players that also farm the supplies. If KoV can pay 1kk or more a day to members for farming, but is unable to afford a perma gate then there is a problem with the gate system that making it ineffective for the shard to have a perma gate to a worthy vendor that has supplies, and demand for the entire shard, and I would like that we change it, or improve it so players can have an easier time affording a perma gate for a vendor worth having a perma gate.

perma gate is good for solo mostly, and since player that play solo they are the one that getting all the gold, and not the entire guild. I do not think an entire guild would appreciate having to donate gold for a perma gate, and it just doesn't make any sense to have to force everybody to try to donate, and pay 7kk a month to pay for a perma gate, and it is way too expensive.

Solution we need more perma gate that can make it cheaper, and easier to bid on, or maybe a fixed price on perma gate for a bigger area like 1kk probably around that sound reasonable just saying.

KoV already has a gater that stays on 24/7. The only reason I mention this is cause somebody had an idea for KoV to have a perma gate, but I never had enough gold to afford one so I knew there is something wrong here, and something unfair about that perma gate thats making it made for solo only, and not guild.

I think the one bitching about it is the one that wants the gate for themselves, and not share with nobody else I don't know maybe because who wouldn't want one, and who would bitch about it?

1kk per gate is a good gold sink if there is 50 of them it's 50kk a month gold sink, and there is 7 gate and 5kk each is 35kk to 40kk a month, but if there is more it should be plenty for gold sink, or even better make it 2kk at least that would make it even more of a gold sink than just 7 gate.

Honestly even 1kk is too much, but it's about what KoV can afford a month.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok so if you sell resources and your not sold out in less then 48 hours then you are doing it wrong.

You buy your resources from your guild mates , you also must control the price that you buy your suplies from your members so you don't over stock. So if I farm spinned leather and you buy them at 30gp well if I dump 100k of spinnef leather you must lower your spinned until you liquid your stock. If you are low on another item for example white pearl and your normal price is 20k per. But you are short you gotta bring it to 22k for example. It's pretty much comon sense.

Also 7x5mil always = 40mil never does 7x5= 35,36,37,38 or even 39 always and I mean always 7x5=40

Ok so if you sell resources and your not sold out in less then 48 hours then you are doing it wrong.

You buy your resources from your guild mates , you also must control the price that you buy your suplies from your members so you don't over stock. So if I farm spinned leather and you buy them at 30gp well if I dump 100k of spinnef leather you must lower your spinned until you liquid your stock. If you are low on another item for example white pearl and your normal price is 20k per. But you are short you gotta bring it to 22k for example. It's pretty much comon sense.

Also 7x5mil always = 40mil never does 7x5= 35,36,37,38 or even 39 always and I mean always 7x5=40
7x5 always = 35 not 40, simple math is hard.

Last edited:
O.K. 5kk and 7kk is a lot of gold and as a broker I buy, and sell I never go above 2kk because it's quickly go back to zero from having to keep buying supplies to keep the vendor stock. It's really hard to even get at 3kk, and rarely I get that much so it's nearly impossible.

I buy zoogi, leathers, and gold skulls for cheap price from KoV members, and resell for tiny profit, and all that profit doesn't even cover 5 to 7kk a month.

I buy 100 powder for 70k and makes 10k profit it would take 50,000 transpowder to pay for the perma gate, and believe me we the shard doesn't even need that much transpowder the entire shard buy out probably around 10k transpowder to 15k transpowder a month maybe a little more.

The shard doesn't pay enough it doesn't buy out fast enough I would get 10kk worth of transpowder on a vendor, and I would have it all over the shard just to try to sell them, and still it isn't selling fast enough to keep up just to pay for the perma gate.

This is why I am asking, or giving suggestion to try to change the perma gate to make it more available, and more easier for the shard so we can have a break from having to run PC 24/7 and keeping the gate up, and would it make more sense to have a gold sink rather than having a 24/7 gater that is at the mall thats taking up useless space.

Simply put you got 3 options.
1. Keep things as they are and deal with it.
2. Stop trying to make a buck off the back of your guild members and farm your own shit to sell.
3. Start paying your guild members less per item to make more profit.

Or we could solve this by making more gates available for players. I know KoV can afford it, but we already have 24/7 gater with a server, and we have no problem using that, and the player that hosting it for KoV is happy doing it, and I was just trying to make a valid point about how flawed the gate system is, and trying to point it out that there is a better way to use the perma gate rather than just have limit 7.