UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Liquidusx3

Wanderer
Re: Picture Thread

Lock the ****ing thread already then, you turned this into a pitiful excuse to flame because someone ALWAYS has to ****ing hate on the way someone looks.

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

You dont have to respond to their damn flames ya know, you can be the bigger person and just ignore them, but you probably feel like you have an E-Rep to uphold or some ****. Its the ******* forums...OH NOES, somone that ive never even met before and most like never will is talking **** about me on the internet!!! Whatever shall I ****ing do? Carry on damnit, thats what.

Z

ZugZug

Yeah ****ing **** just **** it I mean OH NOES I aint care what the **** goes on but you actin all high and mighty on me is ****ing **** so whatever I gonna do? **** damnit don't tell me that's what, son of a ***** I pwn these forums so ****! If I making ****ing flame then **** off and don't respond *****!!!

;)

dankeggo

Wanderer

Why are you guys getting upset lol, this is funny. I actually left the computer on to refresh the page to see who clowned on me next :p

Zerostarhx

Wanderer

Liquidusx3 said:
You dont have to respond to their damn flames ya know, you can be the bigger person and just ignore them, but you probably feel like you have an E-Rep to uphold or some ****. Its the ******* forums...OH NOES, somone that ive never even met before and most like never will is talking **** about me on the internet!!! Whatever shall I ****ing do? Carry on damnit, thats what.

GG