UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Re: Picture Thread

The g/f and I.

noxthetank- that picture is gold. I instantly got a story in my head as to how/why you both have your respective expressions. Your look is like a quiet, boiling anger, and her's is a jovial joking zombie/intoxicated look. My first impression was that she just told you she cheated on you with a guy that made the expression she was emulating in the picture and you are still fuming mad that she cheated on you and missed her hilarious expression.

Whatever it is, that's a great picture.

This thread would be cooler without all the shït talk.

Z

ZugZug

www.blakevanleer.com
That's all for right now but I'm going to throw some party pictures up soon. I think I have one of me and blanch from golden girls somewhere =]

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer

ZugZug said:
www.blakevanleer.com
That's all for right now but I'm going to throw some party pictures up soon. I think I have one of me and blanch from golden girls somewhere =]

www.cindycrawford.com
OMG GUYS THAT'S REALLY ME AND I PLAY HALO 2 AND CS AND OMFG UO4LYFE

Antarus

Wanderer

ZugZug said:
www.blakevanleer.com

That screams homoerotic.

Z

ZugZug

haha no homo stuff here, a friend of mine that use to play uo actually set up the site and my gf helps me submit work. My main username is GlubGlub, I just need to get a forum admin to change my name. Anyway that's me, if you didn't see my posts from a few weeks back I posted a link about this showtime pilot that's replacing "Dead Like Me" hopfully for a while.
www.metpix.com I'm in the second episode of nightcry.

Antarus

Wanderer

ZugZug said:
haha no homo stuff here, a friend of mine that use to play uo actually set up the site and my gf helps me submit work. My main username is GlubGlub, I just need to get a forum admin to change my name. Anyway that's me, if you didn't see my posts from a few weeks back I posted a link about this showtime pilot that's replacing "Dead Like Me" hopfully for a while.
www.metpix.com I'm in the second episode of nightcry.

Well cool. Gl.

Speaking of homoerotic though....

I have to order abercrombie jeans online now due to there homoerotic bags they give you. I walk out of the store with that bag and it screams YES I LOVE MEN IN MY A$$.

Its fu.cked up. Cant I just get a fu.cking normal bag that says abercrombie on it? GD.

I am sure I will get flamed for the clothes I wear. But, to each there own.

Z

ZugZug

I wouldn't know because the one where I live shut down or relocated a few years ago.

hmm ask for the chick bag? unless that looks flaming too.

Antarus

Wanderer

ZugZug said:
I wouldn't know because the one where I live shut down or relocated a few years ago.

hmm ask for the chick bag? unless that looks flaming too.

Nah. Ordering online is fine.

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer

Antarus said:
Well cool. Gl.

Speaking of homoerotic though....

I have to order abercrombie jeans online now due to there homoerotic bags they give you. I walk out of the store with that bag and it screams YES I LOVE MEN IN MY A$$.

Its fu.cked up. Cant I just get a fu.cking normal bag that says abercrombie on it? GD.

I am sure I will get flamed for the clothes I wear. But, to each there own.

Then switch it to the side with a girl on it? The bag I have has like a guy on one side and a girl on the other. :/

Antarus

Wanderer

Serax said:
Then switch it to the side with a girl on it? The bag I have has like a guy on one side and a girl on the other. :/

Really? I have been shopping online there for two years.

The last bag I got has this description. Two guys bare barrel chested posing on the beach half nude eyeing you up as you look at the photo. I looked at the cashier and I said...

"You have to be fu.cking kidding me." "You really want me to sport this homoeroticism around?"

She answered back...

"Sorry, sir thats all we have. Would you like to see my manager?"

I said...

"No I am sure her or she is in the back jerking off to this bag right now. Thanks."

Then I left and ran to my car holding my bag under my arm.

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer

Antarus said:
Really? I have been shopping online there for two years.

The last bag I got has this description. Two guys bare barrel chested posing on the beach half nude eyeing you up as you look at the photo. I looked at the cashier and I said...

"You have to be fu.cking kidding me." "You really want me to sport this homoeroticism around?"

She answered back...

"Sorry, sir thats all we have. Would you like to see my manager?"

I said...

"No I am sure her or she is in the back jerking off to this bag right now. Thanks."

Then I left and ran to my car holding my bag under my arm.

Yeah, I dunno if they've changed the bags or something since the last time I've been there. They used to have plain blue bags that said Abercrombie and Fitch.