UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Re: Picture Thread

Furota said:
I've seen that picture. It's from purevolume.com, and some kid in a band is posing on a roof. Well, there are a few kids in a band posing on a roof.

It's pretty cute.

whoa are u kidding uv actually seen my band somewhere??? thats awesome :D

*edit* i wanna be flamed too :(

Demento said:
this thread makes me feel old :cool:

Aaaaah but what do the 'kids' know? If only they realised that it's Columbian drug baron 'taches that make you cool......not sideways caps ands speaking like your from the ghetto when daddy just made the payments on your car, trying to make your chicken legesque arms look bigger or having the style of a gin-soaked tramp!

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

ye i got more pics.

I think she has future plans..

chillen..

sarah and lauren..

at sarah's pool..

sarah and jodi dressed up for "the black and white affair". some party thing.. where all you can wear is black or white. it was kinda cool

so yeah theres some more pics.

superpayt1

Wanderer

haha im devishly handsome or so im told

edit - fixed the link so the image would show up here so you dont have to copy paste! -elton

Mike said:
I hate these threads, cause they all turn into flames.

Here bastards.

Me at a friend's wedding

Me and my "sis" - close friend, like a sis

omg I had hair at one time

Thats what I look like pretty much now (bout a year old) - sorry for not having more recent pics...I suck at the intrawebs

stud GM ftw

dankeggo

Wanderer

im havin the homey bring the picture he took of me in county jail, hadnt shaved in like 4 months was lookn like the italian unibomber.

dankeggo

Wanderer

he cant find it so **** it heres me in my house(yes i am poor check the stains on ceiling) :S Im highly intoxicated and high in this picture so be godly.

Zerostarhx

Wanderer

Wow, there are alot of WIGGERS that play UO.

An equal amount of Rednecks (IQ, quanity, and looks).

But there are a few decent looking people. Ryan, and Ter, and that kid with his girlfriend, the dude on the roof, that guy with the lip ring, and that 38 year old.

Here's a couple of pictures of myself:

p.s. lol@choco