UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Re: Picture Thread

Zerostarhx said:
Wow, there are alot of WIGGERS that play UO.

An equal amount of Rednecks (IQ, quanity, and looks).

But there are a few decent looking people. Ryan, and Ter, and that kid with his girlfriend, the dude on the roof, that guy with the lip ring, and that 38 year old.

p.s. lol@choco

Wow, judging by your pictures u got no right to laugh at anyone elses appearance

Zerostarhx said:
Wow, there are alot of WIGGERS that play UO.

An equal amount of Rednecks (IQ, quanity, and looks).

But there are a few decent looking people. Ryan, and Ter, and that kid with his girlfriend, the dude on the roof, that guy with the lip ring, and that 38 year old.

and wow you are the typical suburb/rich white male big ****ing deal

seriously dude people dont come in one type

Zerostarhx

Wanderer

lol I'm not rich, I live on my own. I left my dad because he was abusive so I left that place, I'm finishing up my highschool years, while working full time nights at Wal-Mart to pay rent and save up for college. I love my Girlfriends ****.

and no I don't wear girlpants. My cock is too big to fit in them.

Elton, my man, I love your music. I wasn't really trying to dis them I was just commenting at the variety of people that play. Chill out man. You're really uptight for a *** dude.

Zerostarhx said:
lol I'm not rich, I live on my own. I left my dad because he was abusive so I left that place, I'm finishing up my highschool years, while working full time nights at Wal-Mart to pay rent and save up for college. I love my Girlfriends ****.

my point ****ing proven

you judged people without knowing them

i didnt know you and i gave you the steriotypical point of view after seeing your picture

you did the same to them

Zerostarhx said:
Chill out man. You're really uptight for a *** dude.

i am not ***.

Zerostarhx

Wanderer

Sir Elton John said:
my point ****ing proven

you judged people without knowing them

i didnt know you and i gave you the steriotypical point of view after seeing your picture

you did the same to them

i am not ***.

Well I never said anything specific you know? I just kind of generally classified them. Like that other kid generally classified me as a scenester. I never said the rednecks lived on a farm and dug holes, and I never said the wiggers want to be black.

I guess I did make a comment on their looks and IQs and I was wrong to do that. Sorry.

EDITTTTTTT Elton John is too ***.

Liquidusx3

Wanderer

w3rd zero thanks...Thats the face behind the REAL Tony Montana/Spike Spiegel from LoC, D-I (Best Guild Evar) GoD, and FS!. ; /

Zerostarhx said:
Elton, my man, I love your music. I wasn't really trying to dis them I was just commenting at the variety of people that play. Chill out man. You're really uptight for a *** dude.

ROFL, your such an idiot just because his name is Elton John on the forums doesn't mean he is elton John irl or he is ***....

Zerostarhx

Wanderer

Ladies and gentleman! Hear ye hear ye, we have a representer for Texas everyone!

It's called a joke you ****ing stoned retard.