UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

roly

Wanderer
Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

http://www.coreyphillips.com/pvp

all rules are posted here:
http://www.coreyphillips.com/pvp/rules.html

Please feel free to discuss the rules.. if enough people feel strongly about a certain rule, I may change it.

Sign-ups will begin on the 26th of May and will continue for 5 DAYS (May 31), or until there are 32 players signed up. Read the website for details on signing up and paying the entry fee.

Here is a basic breakdown:
Entry fee - 50k
1st place: 1,000,000 gold coins + a suprise!
2nd place: 500,000 gold coins
3rd place: 100,000 gold coins

**If anybody finds anything wrong with the website, please post here and i will correct it ASAP. this includes conflicint rules, dates, times, etc.**

roly

Wanderer
Re: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

i've gotten a few complaints about that.. fixed it so it's a bit more readable.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Re: Player Event: The Official [e.] Tournament Thread

Moved to Events.

Congrats on your initiative and good luck in your tournament!

p01n7e

Sorceror

3-c. No potions will be allowed. This includes Strength and Agility potions, as well as Explosion and Night Sight potions.

3-d. The following spells will be banned and grounds for immediate disqualification: Teleport, Recall, Paralyze, Invisibility, Enemy of One, Summon spells of ANY kind, Vengeful Spirit, Field spells of any kind. If it is not allowed in an official shard tournament, it is not allowed here.
does this mean that poisoned weapons are not allowed as well ?

roly

Wanderer

uodate to the rules: THE MAXIMUM POISON ALLOWED ON ANY WEAPON IS GREATER. This means NO deadly poison on any weapon. This is to even the field a little between mages, who at the most can cast deadly poison (100 magery, 100 poison), and dexxers with poisoning.

again, as a clairfication: The HIGHEST poison allowed on any weapon will be 'Greater Poison'.

Thanks

Tragic Magic

Wanderer

It's really too bad that poisoning on a mage template creates automatic problems with the level of poison cast. A mage with 80 poisoning + a harm macro = dead mage if even a single cure fails.

roly

Wanderer

harm macros are a thing to be dealt with hereon demise, just as hally mages were/are on hybrid.. everyone does it, but nobody hesitates to flame about it.

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Let me spell it out since having one's previous such post deleted is mystifyingly not obvious enough:

As these player events are greatly encouraged, they will recieve to some extent a greater degree of respect than the average thread. I'll not see another attempt at a player tournament destroyed because the announcement is flooded with shit talking, and those posts will be deleted.

Quite frankly, if anybody was such a good PvPer, they wouldn't feel the need to compensate for their performance on the field by bolstering their self esteem on the forums. Try showing a little class.

It is even shockingly possible to die because someone is actually better than you as opposed to:

- I lagged
- I lost connection
- The other guy is hacking
- An aim window popped up
- My mom yelled for me
- Razor messed my macro up
- You're just using cheap tactics
- I client crashed
- YOU'RE JUST LUCKY

mochi7

Sorceror

Max poison is Greater. So , are poisoners so much difficult to win Necro mages or Necro fighters?
vampires are scareful. LOL

roly

Wanderer

I'd like to announce that sign-ups for the official [e.] 1v1 tournaments has BEGUN! See roly poly panda at luna bank for sign-ups in game, or contact me on MSN, ICQ or AIM by clicking on any of the appropriate icons to the left.

Again, the entry fee is 50k, and paying will solidify your position in the tournament.

Sign-ups will continue until there are 32 players signed up, or until the last day of May.

Thank you!

missy22184

Sorceror

This may be kinda NEWB!
But hey...What the Hell, I'm kinda NEWB! ;)
Hehehehe!
My only PVP char is Blue...
I have never been involved in tourny before...
If I do better than I think I will, and kill 5 people, will I go Red?
I would love to keep my char Blue, as I do trading and PVM with my char as well as PVP...

Maybe this is a question Mia can help us with...

I'd appreciate a helpful answer..Ty!

ZNICK

Wanderer

Usually the participants do something to go grey 1st... or, you can let the other guy hit you 1st. Maybe you'll get lucky and get to fight PBGuy!

Z

Wagner

Wanderer

As Mia has already stated. DO NOT MESS UP ANOTHER PLAYER RUN EVENT. If you have nothing to actually contribute to the TOPIC then avoid clicking the reply button please.

malakhi

Wanderer

to turn grey you will heal a red nearby. simple enough.

roly

Wanderer

The tournament has been canceled due to lack-of intrest.
All who signed up can retreive their 50k check from my at their earliest convienence.
I'm sorry for the misfortunes but it appears there is not much intrest for player-run tournaments on demise.

There were 4 players who signed up and paid. There were less than 10 players who expressed intrest.

The 4 players who can contact me for their 50k checks are:
1. Jules (a newbie [purple])
2. Prozac (buying pvp skill)
3. Tigeros (Almalexia)
4. Demolka (Demolka)

Again, I am sorry this had to be canceled.

Disappointing, but I can understand. People like the players in RW and whatnot probably don't want to pay to lose a duel.

Oh well.